The Fight Stick Thread

D Glock

I came home to this beautiful gem last night:

9Gg1Ode.jpg

Let's see what we have here:

IoGXYV0.jpg

Not too crazy about those stock 360 buttons. Let's go with something else, shall we?

uKEk8Fb.jpg

Much better.

GghWKmp.jpg

RZrsA52.jpg

Did I mention how cool the box for the arcade stick is?

gpefdlq.jpg

woVRW0z.jpg

navetsea

Hello,
this thread is such a huge inspiration for me :)
this came yesterday, the only thing I have done to it was going to a printing shop to print my design on a vinyl sticker then have it laminated with canvas textured plastic feels nice on hand, the printing guy looked at me weirdly when I was browsing their lamination samples by rubbing my palm and the side of my hand allover them back and forth trying to choose which one felt best.:oops:

I have local supplier for the stick and buttons here in Indonesia, mostly sanwas, I think I will try to get transparent orange for 6 buttons, and transparent grey for the ultras, and get an orange balltop with bubble inside, and black shaft cover along with the JLF
I order directly from akihabara shop
1 x JLF-TP-8Y-SK ( Color:Dark Hai )
1 x H5P
1 x LB-30N ( Color:Red ) (red battop)
1 x JLF-CD-C ( Color:Red ) (red shaft cover)
8 x PS-14-G-N(クリーン) ( Color:Black Rim/Red Button ) (seimitsu button, black rim, clear plunger with red base)
4 x PS-14-G-N(クリーン) ( Color:Yellow ) (seimitsu button, yellow rim, clear plunger with yellow base)

this stock mayflash is functional tho, all commands, supers, and ultras are executed flawlessly, not as bad as I though it would be based on review
sorry for the mobile phone photos
prev2_zps5ef98cc9.jpg

prev4_zps562728b4.jpg

prev3_zps346753a9.jpg

juriartfin_zps9d7d6787.jpg

I post the full res here in case anybody with mayflash type stick want to use it too
ready print:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5pzr3o0lemzogrh
just Juri with blank BG:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z7q9fg5pyyw246u

FakeSypha

Well, after having some problems I finally dual-modded my shitty brawlstick with the Cerberus PCB. I also put a female USB plug in the case. I find it easier to have a separated male-to-male usb cable rather than wrapping the stick with outbound cable.

This is how it looks inside. Btw, replaced stock buttons and stick with Sanwa's.

navetsea

Hello again,

I make another art design for Mayflash type body, more universal in theme,
mayflash-template-preview_zps42c2c4b2.jpg

I wrote somewhere there " JLF / PS 14 GN" because those are parts I use, I also put my logo on the row of logos i put in the design
however they are on the black part of the design and can be easily brushed over

Here is the full res 300dpi PNG file:
https://www.box.com/s/z5l0gzugryz28qbab3c3

And here is the SSF 4 version with movelists and button face annotation for transparent buttons

mayflash-template-SF-preview_zps30f5e55c.jpg

and here is the link for the PNG
https://www.box.com/s/26bjxa8ssupdc00ee8gd

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Seems kind of pointless this late into the generation when new consoles are coming out in a few months...

d3v

Seems kind of pointless this late into the generation when new consoles are coming out in a few months...
Doesn't matter when the FGC is likely holding on to current consoles for at least one more EVO season. Maybe even more unless Capcom creates PS4/XBOne versions of SSFIV and Mahvell.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Wow you guys sticks look real good. taht's why I like thos controllers they allow you to be an individual more than ever in them!

JESUS IS LORD HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
That is really classy. I like designs like those a lot better than the ones where people just throw character artwork on their sticks.

Reactions: d3v

Driv3r47

I have spent the last few days looking all over online trying to find custom design art top for the arcade sticks. This is the only thread I've come across so far. Hit d3v up last night... Looking for either some old school Killer Instinct design or maybe something with a really sexy image of Kasumi with an awesome looking background. Have the Dead or Alive 5 arcade stick for the Xbox 360.

Driv3r47

Loving this Fulgore image with him holding spinals head.

Attachments

• fulgore.jpg
    fulgore.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 466
  • fulgore-skull.jpg
    fulgore-skull.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 229

d3v

That is really classy. I like designs like those a lot better than the ones where people just throw character artwork on their sticks.
Whenever I make top panel art, my basic rule is that it should look like something that the manufacturer would put on their stick.

EDIT: On PS4 compatibility, we'll probably be seeing the first few attempts at custom PCBs by next year. That said, some fighting game developers (MikeZ from Lab Zero) have stated that some wired controllers will work.

Loque69

OH wow, it is slightly different. I had no idea.

I just got the DoA5 stick on sale at Newegg. Good thing I didn't buy plexi for it yet...
yeah...me too..but it seems difficult to get the plexiglass for this stick..the available in market is for Soul Calibur version, and it is not suits with this stick, because the gap between stick and button cluster is not wide as SC version of Hori. so i guess we need to make our own plexiglass.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD