The GTA V Thread

First thing you'll do in GTA V?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokerking87

"Green light, green light, martin mardrazo...fuck you"
"Deaaaaad man, deaaaad man"
Haha that game kills me so much funny moments. GTA V is really a game for people they love gaming.

PureYeti

I watched one of the streams last night of Michael and this jogging lady. The dialog between them were great.

Chapstick

"Green light, green light, martin mardrazo...fuck you"
"Deaaaaad man, deaaaad man"
Haha that game kills me so much funny moments. GTA V is really a game for people they love gaming.
I love the radio DJs and advertisements. "What kind of person would camp out waiting for a cell phone? Keep listening to find out." "Traffic so bad one woman has started carpooling with a dead body" "Macrobiotic farm-to-table grade-A gluten-free raw organic non-genetically modified food more affordable than you think!"

Have you been experiencing this civilian crap? I've had the cops called on me numerous times for just existing in this game.

KingGhidorah

Update- walked up to two guys and used the positive comment command. One responded positively and the other seriously called the cops on me. I think these pissed off pedestrians are a glitch.

Now I really can't wait to play this game tomorrow LMFAO! I am going to have a field day.

Pokerking87

I was driving around with Trevor with a buggy, drivin over a dog haven´t seen that poor animal.
Trevors comment: "They´re cute, but they´re stupid" LOL
Trevor is the sickest character i´ve seen in a game in a very long time!

Chapstick

Anyone else done that mission with Trevor yet where you have to land that stupid at the end? I finally managed to do it after about 5 tries and it was so exhausting I feel like crying.

Deleveleux

Thread for your excitement for GTA V, maybe some last minute news, and after the game launches on the 17th, your findings and cool stuff (maybe screenshots of your gameplay or interesting hidden landmarks or easter eggs? Just post anything GTA V-related.)

I mostly wanted to start this thread because I found this on tumblr and had really nowhere to show it to people here but a strong urge to do so:

The black part at the bottom shows how big IV's map is compared to V. If that's real, it's so mindblowingly enormous I think there are parts of it I will never see even after hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Dat map is huge :)

Cant wait for it to be released on PC :)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Was disappointed with GTA 5, cant do shit in it and gets boring real fast

San Andreas is still my all time fav GTA

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD