The Hair Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Eliot should get a newer hairstyle (bowl cuts are out) like Jann lee's hair. That'd be nice.

It's not out of fashion in Japan. Eliot is supposed to be a "bishonen" (beautiful boy) and those usually have more feminine haircuts. (By the way, they had those haircuts looooong before Bieber was born). Spiky hair or really short hair doesn't fit to the bishonen archetype, so you will probably never see Eliot with that kind of hair. Those are for the more masculine guys.

GrimmieTime

Glad to see this thread is here and now everyone can stop fighting. :) I'd think it be cool if there were more hair color changes for characters (as evident by my profile pic). Even if it was just 1 costume that gave you a hair color change (like Hitomi in DOA4). (credit to whoever made these on deviantart).

blonde_kasumi_by_cecefever-d6fl13u.jpg
Hey, I made that :D
~~~
I really liked it when Hitomi had blonde hair in DOA4, too. I would really like it back in 6 or something.

Last edited:

Marcio

I have played a lot of fighting games and I have seen a lot of forums about fighting games but I have NEVER seen something like a "Hair Thread" before.
No offense dudes but seriously?
I mean SERIOUSLY?

Last edited:

Chapstick

I have played a lot of fighting games and I have seen a lot of forums about about fighting games but I have NEVER seen something like a "Hair Thread" before.
I mean SERIOUSLY?
tumblr_mj8b10naet1rlbvwso1_500.gif

Are you new to the DOA community or something? Here's the deal:

~People talked about hair in random threads
~Other people got mad about that
~I made this thread to keep hair talk strictly here so people that don't want to see it don't have to, which is in my very first post

Plus there's a thread strictly for posting fap material. Are you really going to say "srsly u guiz" to this one? Also let me direct you to the gamefaqs topic list and see if you still think a thread where people are simply talking about small aesthetic changes in the casual section is such a terrible thing:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/714549-dead-or-alive-5-ultimate

David Gregg

I have played a lot of fighting games and I have seen a lot of forums about about fighting games but I have NEVER seen something like a "Hair Thread" before.
I mean SERIOUSLY?

I'm guessing you missed the hotties thread. The current topic is armpit fetishes. roflwtflmao.

But anyway the real questions is...

Rawbietussin

I mean SERIOUSLY?

I'm going with what Chapstick said. There are people who simply gets agitated by the slight complaint about hair topics in the casual thread, so this was made specifically for that purpose.

Marcio

OK David Gregg has a valid point: Why not? I can agree with that.
I was just astonished by the fact that a thread like this exists and even more that it's called "The Hair Thread". :eek:
People who don't like the topic can just ignore this thread.
Excuse my interruption of the discussion.

FatalxInnocence

Hair is pretty much the only visible customization in the game, so I don't see why having it named "The hair thread" is a bad thing, or a weird thing for that matter. Most games with the options of customizations in the games said forums usually have the title "The customization thread". Seeing as DOA is limited in customization, but has a variety of hair/head customization it only makes sense to name the thread "The hair thread"

Plus people have ideas for specific characters in regards to hairstyles... so I'd say this topic is pretty legitimate in DOAs case! ;D

Chapstick

Where is "The Glasses Thread" and "The Panties Thread" FSD since those can be customized as well? :rolleyes:
Because there isn't much to talk about with those and nobody really does here in the first place. Maybe the mouth-breathers at gamefaqs talk about panties enough to warrant a thread about them, but that's not the case here. And most of that talk is limited to the 'hot doa guys/gals' thread.

To be honest, I didn't even know you could change panties until I took a trip over to doaworld.

Argentus

Because there isn't much to talk about with those and nobody really does here in the first place. Maybe the mouth-breathers at gamefaqs talk about panties enough to warrant a thread about them, but that's not the case here. And most of that talk is limited to the 'hot doa guys/gals' thread.

To be honest, I didn't even know you could change panties until I took a trip over to doaworld.

This sounds dirtier than I mean it, but I wish we could have just bra and panty outfits like the bikinis. Mostly because you can customize them, but its kind of a waste since you can't see them most of the time anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD