DOA5U The Little Crown

connordavisj

This thing. What the heck is it? I can't find info on it anywhere.

Attachments

• Thing.png
    Thing.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 257

connordavisj

That's what I thought they might have meant at first, too, but I currently have a gold crown with the number "1" in the center of it.

Seppu

before 5u was released, i was hoping that they were linked to the character leaderboards. for example, a fight would become far more intense if suddenly the world's #1 tina popped up in ranked. this way they would actually mean something worthwhile too.

as of now, they just seem to be a personal thing, with the gold "1", silver "2" and bronze "3" crowns representing your primary, secondary and tertiary characters respectively, determined by the amount of cp (character points) they each have. of course you would need to play at least 3 or more different characters in ranked to obtain them.

connordavisj

I see. That does make sense given the context. It's not even remotely as cool of a thing as I hoped it would be, but thanks for the info all the same.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
This thing. What the heck is it? I can't find info on it anywhere.
That number ranks your top 3 character point characters. That is used to identify if your opponent is going at you with their main, secondary, or tertiary character.

Diaren

Ah never knew that... It's also Gold for your highest CP character, Silver for second, and I assume Bronze for your 3rd.

But does anyone know how the character points are calculated when you win or lose a fight?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD