The Music thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've really liked the direction that Taylor Swift has taken on this latest album, and Anti Hero is definitely my favourite track on it. The production is excellent and it's refreshing to hear her return to making electronic/club-influenced pop again. Very glad I picked up the CD last time I was at Target lol
Me too, I like Taylor's new direction since it's like listening to her when I was in high school xD Anti Hero is definitely my favorite song atm, I almost got it tatted instead of the Kula one I got since I loved the lyrics so much♡

I also like I'm good since it's very refreshing to hear some factory EDM again. I remember when I was in high school and that was the big radio trend and now it's back, Bebe Reha with David is definitely a match made in heaven imo!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My manager got me into this song, @deathofaninja thought you may like this one by Doechii:

Love this one, this is what I imagine leaving a lover who's not giving you equal in the relationship is like in song form, Tinashe sings so beautifully:

Male rap isn't my favorite but the beat, and that ringing "wuuuubb" sound that plays after the key parts gives me chills

also recommend def jam fight for new york for anyone who hasn't played it, its a ps2 game but one of the best, solid, darkest fighters you'll play, it has a solid cast of rappers and dancers and models AND you can play Carmen Electra and Kimora who I main(Carmen is OP high tier tho and Kimora is considered the worst in the game with Jacob being slightly better since he's a wrestler street fighter

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thought I'd share some new songs I like

I don't like Demi at all but they sound so good on the rock version of their Cool for the summer song:

Love Tinashe since she shares my birthday and her sound back then was dark pop which is my fave pop genre:

The beat to this is just downright evil and gets you moving xD:

Love this song, not a fan much of the comically overtly sexual songs but this definitely gives Sukihana a unique sound that doesn't rely on shock value lyrics

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Started watching Euphoria officially for the first time(I only had watched YT clips) and this song stuck out

2:36 onwards until the next song shift is my favorite part, that entire part and build up with the sparkly synths and the quiet murmurs literally made me get goosebumps, and when I listened to it in private it made me cry because it's like a composition of your happiest ethereal moments mixed in with your worst painful ones...

I think the saddest thing about the song and its choice placement of being when Jules is in the rave is that it's probably the best song representation for the show itself, I'm on season 2 and I have yet to hear a song that's as emotionally draining yet fulfilling as this in particular

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD