The Music thread.

KasumiLover

Well-Known Pan Kasumi/Phase/Momiji Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Ye-yeah!!!! Give me a sec, I'm about to hijack the DJ booth!! ☆_☆

HURTIN' VIBE!☆

Also Brad, let's post in spoilers so it won't slow down the site for anyone. :) And in case anyone is wondering, yeah Brad got permission from Mr. Wah to make the thread, I was included in the private message.

NA NA NA COME ON! This song just screams pure awesome masochism...♡_♡ Dat bridge tho....
This song makes me feel....idk, I've been feeling down lately and this song just speaks to me for some reason :-(

CUZ GIRL YOU WORTH IT!! This brings out my inner masochist...
BOOM BADOOM BOOM BOOM BADOOM BOOM BASS!! This was my song in 8th grade ♡_♡

This song has a sick beat♡ Kilo sucks ass, just skip to 1:38. Cupcakke saved the song, the guy can't rap worth nothing

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
This is a cover from an anime I started watching. Absolutely love the song, and LeeAndLie makes it even better.
That's nice! I loved it, it was so beautiful and gave me goosebumps! ☆_☆ I'm about to go to bed but here's an anime song I love:
It's from Hyouka, a friend suggested the show to me, I'll forever love this song, it makes me happy and peaceful....sigh...

ATTENTION:
And guys, PLEASE put your songs in spoilers, it'll slow down and lag the site for users if you just post raw videos. Please use spoilers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: YBNDM

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Anyone play Dance Dance Revolution? Here's some songs I love with a passion:

One of my all time favorites! This gives me insta-goosebumps!

Love this song, I'm not happy but it makes me feel good whenever I feel down

Like this one since I'm mixed with Mexican and it makes me hungry for some tacos and burritos

Last edited:
Reactions: Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

Glasgow,Scotland
Main Character
Lisa
OMG YES! DDR is amazing. :D I used to play it everytime I went on holiday since the place I went had an arcade with a big DDR machine. I've also listen to the music just off youtube for years and some of the ones I just love are these -

sha-ra-ra sha-ra-ra hana kouji

Reactions: KasumiLover

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
UGHHH!! Those three songs you put down are some I love too!!!☆ I always played Kimono Princess especially, I bought DDR: Hottest Party 3 for wii and would legit fail at the song, but I loved it. XD And do you need a site where you can download game songs free? Here's one I use, I download all my Tekken tracks and other VG music from it:
http://downloads.khinsider.com

Oh and here's one song I love, Sia can sing her heart out, the choreography and the way she hits those high notes really made my heart strings snap...

Jadeinchains

Glasgow,Scotland
Main Character
Lisa
I love chandelier by Sia too! The music video is great as well. There's so many DDR songs that I love that I couldn't list them all but I know Butterfly is one of the classics!

Also If I was to say one of my favorite groups it would definitely have to be Perfume, Not only do I love their songs but the music videos are amazing and the concerts are insane and the choreography is incredible! :D

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Perfume is definitely a group I'll be looking up their performances and songs were great! And I like Rise by Katy Perry too, I'm happy she's finally working on her new album, I was wondering where she was.

Pssst! Don't tell em...

This song is just....ugh, I wish she wasn't a one hit wonder, this was awesome when it came out a year ago. Normally I'm not a fan of Fetty Wap but his verse and part of the song was actually very good

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Here's a few more songs I was listening to today:

Forgive all the dance and electronic elements, I'm a big fan of dance music. XD These songs I heard from the game franchise Just Dance, I used to play all day trying to get the 5 stars on my favorite songs. The superbass dancer and one other dancer from an African song on Just dance 2 were my favorite coaches

Forgot your password?