The Ne[X]uS Vs DOA Community

ZakkuRye

Standard Donor
Hello DOA. I am known as ZakkuRye "The Online Warrior". I am hear today to issue a challenge to any current clan in Dead or Alive 5. I figure since the tourny scene is poppin' why not have a little clan match to pass time? Also bear notice you will get bodied.

GT: oO ZakkuRye Oo

- Also no flame please and keep the boards clean.

WebHead

team perfect blue would like a clan match, me virtua mima, jeffcore and 1 more guy so it will be a 4 vs 4, r u interested? ill message ur gamertag, im pretty confident in my team i think we'll stand a chance

Zeo

I hope if you end up finding opponents, the matches are streamed/go up on youtube.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The netcode still isn't good enough to take anything online seriously because you can't do much of anything on reaction. Still sad about that. I'm to the point now that I'll play a character I either know or am in the process of learning once and if I lose I switch to Alpha and mash like a motherfucker. That way I don't get as annoyed with the game. It works relatively well.

That said...good luck finding clans. I think people grew out of that phase so you're mostly going to be playing with a relatively limited selection of players. Once real sponsors stepped in, clans just looked incredibly childish by comparison for the most part and you see this across all genres now.

Julian Bernard

Logical Fury Vs. The Ne[X]us....OFFLINE Lehhgo!!
5 v 5. :)

I dout you can get yourself and 5 others to go offline to accept.

Me on the other hand....I can...

Cloud

I personally think you should host a big clan tournament and then a big tournament for teams to participate that aren't official clans to test there might against the crews, clans, circles, and groups expanding the the clan scene.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD