The Official NorCal Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
The thread where players in Northern California can get together for some games. Post here if you're trying to make it happen.

--UPDATE---

I've decided to update this thread with info that may help DOA NorCal players that may be interested in playing offline.

Every Friday is a event at Milpitas, Golfland called VERSUS hosted by Joe Capsule of Capsule Entertainment. So for those in the San Jose area feel free to drop by for some casuals when DOA is there. You can find more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/377806622357440/

Every other Friday we also host DOA casuals in Oakland at a Art Video Game Museum. We usually alternate between hosting DOA casuals between this location, and Milpitas. You can find more info about this venue here: https://www.facebook.com/bayareafightnight

@Requiem also like to host some casuals at his place in Berkeley whenever he feels the time is right. So if any players are ever interested in playing any of us you can contact me, @iHajinShinobi or @Requiem.

Last edited:

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Oh really? I'm actually from there but I live near Antioch. I have family out that way though so maybe sometime if you're down in the future when DOA5 come out we can get something going.

For sure! There's an arcade in San Mateo where we hold SCV tournaments/casuals. Pretty sure we can bring in some DOA5 set ups and get some matches in there. Wouldn't be surprised if people would want to test it out due to curiosity.

Renarism

I'm in San Jose right now. I've been wanting to get a scene started for DOA5 up here. I know Nykko, and Punishere also live in norcal

NukNuks

For sure! There's an arcade in San Mateo where we hold SCV tournaments/casuals. Pretty sure we can bring in some DOA5 set ups and get some matches in there. Wouldn't be surprised if people would want to test it out due to curiosity.
I see this happening.

I believe the Milpitas Golfland would be open to be used as a tournament venue as well. Wedge had also mentioned that the Sunnyvale Golfland would be an open venue also. There are quite a bit of DOA players ranging from Sacramento to San Jose that I can think of. We have the potential for high turnout tournaments.

I see this happening.

I believe the Milpitas Golfland would be open to be used as a tournament venue as well. Wedge had also mentioned that the Sunnyvale Golfland would be an open venue also. There are quite a bit of DOA players ranging from Sacramento to San Jose that I can think of. We have the potential for high turnout tournament.
I think I've been to the Milpitas Golfland for an early SCV tournament, the space was split between SCV, SSF and Marvel I believe. Pretty spacious and gamer odor free.
I'm all for showing up for events once the game comes out, but planning, no, lol.
I suck at that. :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD