The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

WNF tmrw night if anyone is able/wants to come

in regards to p-lay, I'll see if i'll be able to. I need to see if ppl are going this week

edit: alright chris is able to go Sat. @iThe Apprentice @ThatOneAznJosh are you guys able to go on Sat? we usually go around in the afternoon. it can be start anywhere from 2-4 and end at 10 (which is closing)

Last edited:

Commmanda Panda

I also don't think I will be making it out this Saturday either. I will be busy studying for finals next week and hanging out with the family. This also means I won't be out to WNF next either since I have testing @ModusPwnins. Next weekend though I will be freeeeeeee from school :3

Tenren

recently Ive been feeling like the game isnt fun to play anymore. More like it isnt worth my time as much as it use to be. Maybe Im just old. I cant come up with any good reason to spend time playing it as much as I should. Anyone else feel like this some time? If so what do you do to get over it.

Argentus

recently Ive been feeling like the game isnt fun to play anymore. More like it isnt worth my time as much as it use to be. Maybe Im just old. I cant come up with any good reason to spend time playing it as much as I should. Anyone else feel like this some time? If so what do you do to get over it.
I do other stuff for a while. you'll get bored of anything after doing it too long. That said, anyone in the temecula/murrieta area?

Commmanda Panda

When I do get bored of the game I just don't play it. What I try to do is find a new reason to keep playing. Back in March I did not feel like playing the game much after SCR, but I decided to pick a new character and that kept me occupied for a while.
Well I don't play much at home anyways unless its practice or with someone I know. I tend to save my time to play offline since the frustration of playing online is too much at times.

I do other stuff for a while. you'll get bored of anything after doing it too long. That said, anyone in the temecula/murrieta area?
Don't know many ppl from that area :/

Fyi I'm able to go to play every sat since chris moved in.
I'll see you at casuals then :)

ModusPwnins

I usually just switch to a different game for a bit or yea, do something else for a while. Or yea, you can tone down how much you actually play the game.
Me and Vincent will usually play each other Soul Calibur V after we're burnt out from DOA.

Argentus

When I do get bored of the game I just don't play it. What I try to do is find a new reason to keep playing. Back in March I did not feel like playing the game much after SCR, but I decided to pick a new character and that kept me occupied for a while.
Well I don't play much at home anyways unless its practice or with someone I know. I tend to save my time to play offline since the frustration of playing online is too much at times.

Don't know many ppl from that area :/

I'll see you at casuals then :)
of course lol.

Tenren

the problem is I dont really play it Its once a week at most. I have no one to play offline, closes is brute in OS which is an hour drive. I use to be into it but recetly when i do play im just ding it to pass boredom. Lol the most the xbox gets turned on is for netflix or crunchy roll but now that I have the chromecast I dont even really use it for that. I havent even played VF recently. Who knows maybe when I get back from EVO Ill feel like playing it again lol

ModusPwnins

So....given that Panda has testing this week and won't be able to attend. Is anyone else going to be WNF for DOA at all this week?

Commmanda Panda

So i won't be able top go to casuals on Sat. since I will be out of town. Anyone down to have casuals tomorrow? I probably will have to be at P-lay. I won't be able to go to Super Arcade for casuals

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD