The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

Long Beach
this is the address.

P-lay Card and Games
2060 Santa Fe Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90810

We usually meet up around 2:30-3. I might just show up a little early though. The store closes at 10 pm and we usually stay until closing, but I'll be leaving earlier this Sat. Feel free stay as long as you want. Drinks and snacks are available there to buy also.
If you see no parking on the street there's a park across the street you can park at.

360 will be there for sure since it's mine. I'll see if someone can bring another setup

charisma

this is the address.

P-lay Card and Games
2060 Santa Fe Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90810

We usually meet up around 2:30-3. I might just show up a little early though. The store closes at 10 pm and we usually stay until closing, but I'll be leaving earlier this Sat. Feel free stay as long as you want. Drinks and snacks are available there to buy also.
If you see no parking on the street there's a park across the street you can park at.

360 will be there for sure since it's mine. I'll see if someone can bring another setup
So we are playing Saturday? Cool, I'll bring my controller

charisma

anything going on for this weekend. I am able to get josh to come this week if we got anything going down.
set something up! I am dying to play! I really hope "the best" in California come out, I want more good games and match up experience before the first SoCal event

b-bombs

Standard Donor
One of these days I'll have to have casuals at my apartment again. That way everyone won't have to go all the way out to Long Beach.

Vincent Rayne

we'd all appreciate that (except the two people living in long beach) but they normally get rides. but yeah, we won't be going this weekend. too many people not showing up and the drive is too long for me.

charisma

I
we'd all appreciate that (except the two people living in long beach) but they normally get rides. but yeah, we won't be going this weekend. too many people not showing up and the drive is too long for me.
'll come to you big dog, it can just be us doing casuals i don't care. where do you stay?

Vincent Rayne

PS4. any time is good for me

and if you have a PS4 controller that'd be awesome. and ThatOneAznJosh is here as well.

you can text my phone at 661-544-2347. cause i'm not always at my PC :p which is why the replies are late as heck.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD