The Official SoCal DOA Thread

b-bombs

Standard Donor
For anyone (everyone) that may not have seen I flip-changed the format of my Wednesday night streams. The first hour is now a tutorial hour, per se. If anyone would like to give me some feedback I'd be very happy. Video posted in media section here.

Also, if anyone would like to come on the show and talk tech for the tutorial hour, hit me up. I'd love to have you.

Tenren

Hey guys SCR preregistration end next weekend with SCR taking place the weekend after. Please pre-reg or let us know if your coming in to sign up the day of. Also Cali crush is the weekend after that so sign up

Tenren

Finals Sunday at noon
on Levelup2 stream

winners
iThe Apprentice
HajinShinobi
RIG|CrazySteady
CE | Nykko

Lossers
BKD coffeedad
BLAZE
SwitchingCupid
Mysticali

b-bombs

Standard Donor
For those attending Cali Crush....

We're going to have 5 PS4 SETUPS for DOA, and 1 more for the stream station for a total of 6. Plan on being there at early because tournaments WILL begin as soon as possible to keep the stream flowing.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Today is the LAST DAY to pre-register for Cali Crush! There will be same-day registration, but it's going to be $5 more expensive. Why waste the money? Pre-register and spread the word to get our pot as big as possible!

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK

iThe Apprentice

So... I've had an Idea floating around my head for quite a bit... But never got an incentive or actual motive to do so.
So i thoight asking here would be a proper place to ask...

How do you guys feel about me holding casual tournaments at my place?
Occasional casuals as well.

Vincent Rayne

So... I've had an Idea floating around my head for quite a bit... But never got an incentive or actual motive to do so.
So i thoight asking here would be a proper place to ask...

How do you guys feel about me holding casual tournaments at my place?
Occasional casuals as well.
i wouldn't mind it too much. closer than any of the other places i go to. oh and has anyone heard or thought about Esports Arena? it stays open late and they have monitors to play on. and we can bring our own stuff or play on their systems. pay only $13 a month to have full access to the place and come and go whenever you want.

iThe Apprentice

I like my idea better lol. But still would be cool to check out. I need full player support for me to start this though.
I don't want to make one and then no one shows up. I'm saying this months in advance. Maybe even weeks. If you guys are interested. I got a few other friends say that they might be interested and bring in an extra wii u for smash.

BLAZE

I like my idea better lol. But still would be cool to check out. I need full player support for me to start this though.
I don't want to make one and then no one shows up. I'm saying this months in advance. Maybe even weeks. If you guys are interested. I got a few other friends say that they might be interested and bring in an extra wii u for smash.
You're not ready for my Fox

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD