The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yeah, all of us that attended WNF last week already knew ahead of time. We weren't able to say anything till official release as well. But it will be our job to hype this shit up now. We worked hard for it, now it's our time to prove we want to be there (and at NCR).

I am only going to say this once, we should be breaking the 30-player mark at this event. There is NO reason for us not to. As a player respresenting the DOA SoCal region, I expect all of our active players and other players to attend this event.

Everyone has the same amount of time to save up their money, pre-register, and plan ahead to make it out to Irvine CA for this. Plan ahead to take that weekend of work, school or whatever if you have intentions to attend this event. Everyone that has attended WNF every week and myself have worked hard to get DOA5U into this event, for ALL OF YOU. Please do not disappoint Level Up Series and our own community by not showing up to this tournament major.

I will be preparing myself as much as I can for this event. I would expect our California scene and anyone else to do the same.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

Blueboyb

I'm in Norcal atm so I can't make any events for the weeks or so :/. Definitely down for casuals the week after though.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'm in Norcal atm so I can't make any events for the weeks or so :/. Definitely down for casuals the week after though.

No worries, we'll see ya next week man.

As for myself, I think a day of casuals would do me some good. Should be able to relax my mind a bit. Looking forward to it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD