The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

Will Super be open this weekend? Its EVO weekend and Super is having a booth there, so I would assume Watson would be there. Plus I kinda want to watch lol

RedReaper

Sure. Just lemme know what time?

Also. I wonder if the guys from AX who were playing DOA are on here.
Played with three other guys on Day 4.
A Tina player, a Jan Lee player and a Hayate player.
Was fun

Last edited:

Commmanda Panda

Was fun
I am not familiar with the place, so I'm not sure what time people are usually there. Also in regards to the consoles there, is DOA updated with the newest character and update? If not, I'll gladly bring my xbox (might bring anyways though just in case)

RedReaper

I am not familiar with the place, so I'm not sure what time people are usually there. Also in regards to the consoles there, is DOA updated with the newest character and update? If not, I'll gladly bring my xbox (might bring anyways though just in case)
When it's a meetup for a specific game, most tend to do it in the afternoon till closing time. Some do it all day long.
Yeah. They don't have the fully updated version with Marie Rose or Phase 4. It would be so much appreciated if you could bring your console.

Commmanda Panda

I should be able to go during the afternoon (some time after 2 most likely) and stay until night time. I'll post a specific time later on after I make sure I can go

ModusPwnins

Was fun

There were people at AX playing DOA? Either way, I don't think any of the stations had Marie Rose so, SOLJWF. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD