"The Sweetest Sting" Mila's Top 10 Moves

WorldWithoutWords

Go into training mode, set the comp to recover. 9p is the same as 3F+K man you can low throw after both of them. In general due to inablity to be held, etc. 9p almost seems better than 3F+K but you lose a few frames :/

shinryu

Worth mentioning both 9p and 3f+k give sprawl rather than mount, which is much cooler looking in terms of the choke and knees to the skull moves but gives no takedown cancel options on throw break. On the upside, you are able to block an i9 jab, which you can't from the mount break. So it's "less" risky.

I don't know if this would qualify it for top 10 but i've found you can combo a pp after 4p hits (don't think it will interrupt on block, obviously, but your opponent would have to be ballsy given the threat of the 4pp/4pk options). You have to put in the pp immediately so it looks like 4phpp, basically, but this gives an additional mixup option; you can do 4p into pp 6k/takedown or 4p to whatever, or mix 4pp with 4p to pp against a stunned opponent. I think 4pp should be fast enough to catch them if they try to get out of jail with a low hold, but I need to check that.

Related note; I need to experiment but I think that the side control break (which should almost only ever come from a 4f+p throw, I don't think there's a setup for it) puts you at disadvantage but at a safe distance. Not sure if there's anything you can really do to follow up at that point for pressure.

- Her combo's from CB already have guaranteed mounts

After CB:

6F+K> P6PP > 3PP > 2T

6F+K> P6PP> P+ K > 2T

6F+K>P6PP>6PP (Whichever variation you want to use) > If they roll w/o wall splatting > 2T.

More Guaranteed low throw stuff.

1_3H > 2T

3H+K > 2T

9P > 2T

Stun > P+K

Crushes:

1P Crushes Highs.

TD crushes peoples faces.

I don't really know/use any of her crushes outside of 1P. Probably someone else can give you a better answer.

Bam of the Ppl

6h+k p6pp p+k 2t is what ive been using. Thanks for that.

How about just a counter hit 6h+k? Can we still get a guaranteed mount or no?

And Jeffcore if you (or anyone) knows/ has a list of our crushes thatd be much appreciated.

Jefffcore

6h+k p6pp p+k 2t is what ive been using. Thanks for that.

How about just a counter hit 6h+k? Can we still get a guaranteed mount or no?

And Jeffcore if you (or anyone) knows/ has a list of our crushes thatd be much appreciated.
1p crushes high and high-mid
2p crushes high
2H+K crushes high and high-mid
1P+K crushes high

You can't get a guaranteed mount/take-down from any stuns. To get a guaranteed mount you have to knock them into the ground at a certain height, or from standing. 3H+K, and 9p work from standing; combo enders are listed a few pages back.

Jefffcore

I didn't read it right, I was thinking 4H+K when you said 6. Yeah, it's a launcher on NH and CH. Any guarantee's are dependant on how high you're launching.

synce

It's probably not worth much but 2p is +1 on hit. Her only other standalone non-GB move that gives advantage is 4k at +2 on hit

Jefffcore

It stuns and crushes high. You have 4 options to crush high, 1 is a knockdown, 2 aren't deep stuns, and 1P+K is a deep stun. If you want to go for CB then 1P+K is what you wanna use.

HiguraShiki

It stuns and crushes high. You have 4 options to crush high, 1 is a knockdown, 2 aren't deep stuns, and 1P+K is a deep stun. If you want to go for CB then 1P+K is what you wanna use.
Alright, thanks. I'll try to get into the habit of using it more often.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD