The tag win pose glitch

mizking

Very simple yet hard to pull off as it requires timing

Hokay so very simple press tag at a certain point between the KO/GREAT thing flashes, you'll get about 3/4 different scenarios when this happens. It also only works with combinations of characters, so characters with special win poses will not work of course.

1 Nothing happens at all

2 Nothing happens, but you see the characters name you just tagged in

3 The character you tagged in gets stuck in the neutral position instead of their win pose

4 This
dead-or-alive-5-last-round_20200220151235-jpg.30317

dead-or-alive-5-last-round_20200220011649-jpg.30316

I'm not sure if it works for previous editions, Ultimate, Vanilla etc, though i did test it on those long before LRs release, but this was just a recent discovery

Another thing to note is the game gets stuck for a few seconds so wait lmoa

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Very simple yet hard to pull off as it requires timing

Hokay so very simple press tag at a certain point between the KO/GREAT thing flashes, you'll get about 3/4 different scenarios when this happens. It also only works with combinations of characters, so characters with special win poses will not work of course.

1 Nothing happens at all

2 Nothing happens, but you see the characters name you just tagged in

3 The character you tagged in gets stuck in the neutral position instead of their win pose

4 This
dead-or-alive-5-last-round_20200220151235-jpg.30317

dead-or-alive-5-last-round_20200220011649-jpg.30316

I'm not sure if it works for previous editions, Ultimate, Vanilla etc, though i did test it on those long before LRs release, but this was just a recent discovery

Another thing to note is the game gets stuck for a few seconds so wait lmoa
Is it on ps4??

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's not working for me xD if anyone finds a more specific and consistent way to trigger it lmk, I can't so I'm kinda not interested anymore

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Interesting, I remember something like this in DOA5U.

Try this in DOA5LR. Pick Raidou and have Pai as the second. Have Raidou win as the character for the win screen and then look at Pai at the result screen. She has the VF4 idle stance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD