This is Mugen-Tenshin style

Allan Paris

As Kasumi users use this thread to help schedule online/offline sessions, or challenge other Kasumi players. Help strenghten The Mugen-Tenshin Clan.

I will be free on the weekends if anyone wants to sit and play/train in a session with me. I play on both consoles (PS3 and Xbox360). Just let me know what you play on and we can get something going, I will shoot you my PSN ID or XBL Gamertag.

qoodname

Sounds good. Im new to the series and got quite a bit to learn so i would come back to you when the game is out if you dont mind.

Allan Paris

I am down to help/play whoever. Make sure you mention which console you play on. Next weekend I will invite you two.

Edit: nevermind. I see the consoles you two play on under your avatar. Since I'll be on the PS3 first I'll play with wood name first. Then I will get with you Doug, unless you get or find someone else to train/play with.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm maining Kasumi in DOA5 & always have been my main. Recently, I had a few sparring matches with NinjaCW & Allan Parris (Big Shout out them for helping me). However, as I'm sparring with them, yes I got pounded & they explained my weakness to me: I played reckless with all the characters I use including Kasumi.

I plan on using her in competition whenever I get to that point. She can hang with anybody & I don't know why people are giving her a lot of crap about her moves. I need help mastering Kasumi to the fullest extent, but I need help doing so. I need people who use her with an Xbox live & a PSN account to help me master her. I'm not going to always be on as I have college work to do as well, which is why I need more than 2 or 3 people who uses her.

So please teach me a thing or 2 about Kasumi I need to know. What I do know is she's Mid-Tier & she can hang with the big boys, she has a lot of unsafe moves, & I know her moves, but when sparring or fighting, I threw a lot of moves on screen without know WHEN to use them. That's my sparring experience.

Allan Paris

JDE, you are asking for Kasumi help. There's a thread for this already. Take time to learn the game that will help you a lot.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
JDE, you are asking for Kasumi help. There's a thread for this already. Take time to learn the game that will help you a lot.
Are you able to play this week? (PS3 or 360. Either 1 is fine.) I'm able to execute better on PS3 though because the button layout is easier

Allan Paris

Are you able to play this week? (PS3 or 360. Either 1 is fine.) I'm able to execute better on PS3 though because the button layout is easier

Yeah I will be on a lot after tomorrow. Most likely I'll be on the 360. I don't feel like hooking up my PS3.

IceMage95

I think I need some help with Kasumi too. I haven't been able to get that many wins online with her as I used to in DOA4.

x Sypher x

What's up AP, I'm down for some training/sparring with Kasumi. I'm usually free on the weekends for the most part. In fact I'm free right now for a little while. Just hit me up.

Allan Paris

I am on the PS3. I got tired of Xbox so I will be on the ps3 for a while. If you're on ps3 we can play otherwise you'll be waiting to play with me on Xbox.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD