Throw Escape?

Fome

I'm a VF player getting into DOA, but so far I'm having a blast. How do you escape throws in this game? Also, how do you escape ground throws, like Mila's tackle and followups?

NukNuks

Welcome to the DOA community! Stay a while. We have cookies.

Some throws are inescapable suck as Lei-fang's neutral 2 part throw. For other chain throws such as Bass' 214P+H~2P+H~8P+H or Hitomi's 236P+H~P+H you have to be press P+H(throw button) FIRST before your opponent does when the dialog box on the top side of the character perfoming the chain throw appears. I forgot what the dialog is. I think it's in green writing.

Some people mash the throw button when attempting to escape a throw, some people try to time it. Sometimes the mashing works. Sometimes the timing works. I prefer timing it.

Fome

Welcome to the DOA community! Stay a while. We have cookies.

Some throws are inescapable suck as Lei-fang's neutral 2 part throw. For other chain throws such as Bass' 214P+H~2P+H~8P+H or Hitomi's 236P+H~P+H you have to be press P+H(throw button) FIRST before your opponent does when the dialog box on the top side of the character perfoming the chain throw appears. I forgot what the dialog is. I think it's in green writing.

Some people mash the throw button when attempting to escape a throw, some people try to time it. Sometimes the mashing works. Sometimes the timing works. I prefer timing it.

Oh awesome. Thank you for the detailed reply! Off to training

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD