Tina's third swimsuit

Doa_Eater

Team Ninja's overdoing it but this really is made for Tina's body

20gfo7n.jpg

Goro Hazuki

Did I miss something? What's the 2nd swimsuit?

I still can't see myself playing with the girls in their swimsuits though.

Doa_Eater

Yeah i counted the black bunny one and if this is a substitute for those volleyball games I'm all for it.

TRI Mike

I'd use this one. It's a fucking DOA game after all and it was TN's decision on forgetting they wanted a more serious game. Still, my favorite costume for her so far is the default cowgirl.

Ooobe

Yes apparently these are unlocked in game, but very difficult to get, so you'll see them a fair bit from those who have them as they come with "bragging rights".
According to Awesmic in the "Bikini's leaked" thread
And the requirement to get them will be hell, from what I've heard.

Doa_Eater

Well i just watched Lei-Fang vs Tina with Tina in that bikini and damn that's was some sick AI going with pro strings and reading everything the player just gave up.

Chaos

Ok...so champ difficutly is very hard and true fighter is ultra hard and master difficutly is.............WTF??!! hard, Im even going to bother going through HELL just for a damn swimsuit costume, fuck that shit.

TRI Mike

I'll most likely do it in my spare times. At least for the girls I plan on using (Tina, Hele, Fang).

Chaos

Bah -- I can't touch the CPU on Champ yet... I gotta stay on Normal for the time being until I'm able to know how to counter/hold better
The difficuly in DOA5 seems off to me, just like UMK3 when the cpu ending up going super saiyan on your ass even if its on easy mode! Once you get past stage 6 on DOA5/easy difficulty, thats when its time to get your ass whoop...shit...even the on early stages are tricky but normal mode is much worse, the A.I. is similar to DOA4's hardest difficulty. IMO the A.I. behavor on DOA2U is much better & more balance than DOA5's.

Edit: I do love how tough DOA5 is, I hate it when video games are easy to beat.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD