Tina's third swimsuit

Rayartz

interesting -- so you don't have to beat it with Tina to get the costumes. That helps a lot
preparing to spam shit -- haha

Ace Flibble

I've been using Tina's 4P+K and 6H+K, with the guaranteed ground throw of course. 6H+K does get countered on occasion, but it's rare and if it's only blocked it's a little quicker to follow up on.
Not actually got the costumes yet though because Pai keeps turning up in the later rounds and her AI is... well, beyond broken. She's the only one that ever beats this, though. Seems more consistent to me than Leifang's charge or Ryu's teleporting kick (both of which the AI regularly counters for me, all characters).

Rayartz

Running into similiar Super Saiyan A.I.
I get to round 4 with Ryu and either run into Jann, Kokoro or Mila
they just sit back and block my spams and punish, even when I vary my timing and switch up the Punch or Kick they A.I. has an unforgiving answer.
definately the toughest A.I I've faced in a game.

it really helps if I have a big stage like the circus arena to create a lot of space.
needless to say I gave up last night, maybe I'll fight a dumb AI today? lol

Doa_Eater

Boy this topic sure does bring back memories, 3 bikinis that are an actual effort to unlock, a rarity in this day and age of dlc but TN is all sikes in the end, "surprise bitch you need to pay for them twice"

l_512da8f3228f3.jpg

Chaos

Forget the swimsuits just give us some classic costumes, you know, something we want.

Doa_Eater

Seriously more swimsuits for upcoming dlc?

It was just until now that i saw the upcoming bikinis in motion on youtube, thanks to a really crazy session with goodname (bikini fights) they are really not much compared to the current dlc,on the other hand that red white and blue cheerleader is really amazing.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Forget the swimsuits just give us some classic costumes, you know, something we want.

How about the best of both worlds?

150px-TinaDOA3C4.jpg
150px-TinaDOAUC15.jpg
150px-TinaDOAUC12.jpg

Id be great if the tina fan base could petition Team Ninja to add these...been 3 recolors of the same bikini :(

TRI Mike

Tina already has too many bikinis. Hell even her default costume is a god damned bikini (I like it though).

BMFAlpha

Ok, I got a question about Tina's All Costume title? I unlock all of her costumes but I didn't get the title for them, so do I have to play with her in her last costume to get the title? Sorry if this is the inappropriate place to ask.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD