Community Tomorrow is KiT 2016

Anyone remember Requiem vs. Sweet Revenge at this tournament a few years ago? I've always liked this tournament because it's always been full of surprises, and it's promoted by @Vandy -- an awesome dude that's been supporting DOA5 since the start of the game.

This Friday you can stream KiT Pools at 7 PM Eastern Time Zone at NYCFurby.

Saturday grand finals will be from 6-7 PM Eastern at PandaXGaming.

As you can see by the times, this is one of the few tournaments streamed later in the day in contrast to the early morning events. So enjoy it. If you are planning on competing in this tournament let us know in the comments because we have little idea of who is making it out.

(EDIT: I thought the tournament started at 6PM Eastern today, but it starts at 7; sorry.)

Last edited:
Anyone remember Requiem vs. Sweet Revenge at this tournament a few years ago? I've always liked this tournament because it's always been full of surprises, and it's promoted by @Vandy -- an awesome dude that's been supporting DOA5 since the start of the game.

This Friday you can stream KiT Pools at 6-9 PM Eastern Time Zone at NYCFurby.

Saturday grand finals will be from 6-7 PM Eastern at PandaXGaming.

As you can see by the times, this is one of the few tournaments streamed later in the day in contrast to the early morning events. So enjoy it. If you are planning on competing in this tournament let us know in the comments because we have little idea of who is making it out.
I'm on my way there in a bit buddy. I can't wait. It's my first Doa 5 last round tournament.

I'm here now, and I'm not near as nervous as my first tournament. I'm pretty sure I'll still play terribly cause I'm still learning the game BUT I'm expecting to have a wonderful time

i had no idea about this, i would have entered. it's like 30 mins away from me
We're actually getting together in may possibly for a doa 5 last round tournament. We need more people to enter from Tennessee for it to go well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD