46p - priority
6k - fast
6t - her best move period
4k - your way in
6h+k - your other way in
3k - hold bait

Saber

What's a good follow up after 6T?
A tracking mid or low is preferable. P+K doesn't track, but as a 2-in-1 it stops the command SS and is safe on block (-6). Has followups with stun.

H+K is good too because it tracks, extremely safe on block (-2) and beats out i10 jabs. Just be careful of characters with i9 jabs. Also stuns in hit.

1P is a tracking low, safe on hit and stuns on CH. It's unsafe in block, though.

Or you can followup with another 6T OR 33T once you've conditioned them to start blocking.

KING JAIMY

My list in no particular order

P: i9 jab; very fast to get in
6P: i11 mid; your best CH stun opener
6K: Another good CH stun opener. Mix this one up with 6P.
4K: -1 to +2 on block, depending on range. Gives a nice stun on counter hit.
3K: NH stun; gives many mix up options
3P(PP): CH stun opener/extender. Last punch is a natural combo Safe on block (-5). Also this is your best wall finisher.
PK: Good wall-splat, gives a sit-down on crouching opponent. Semi-safe on block.
33K: Guaranteed launch after DHO P sit-down. Best launch at a wall.
6T: Your best move to fuck with the mind of your opponent. Gives +8.
1P: Amazing low to finish off your opponent or get a CH stun. The reach on it is insane. Also, crushes highs like crazy.

Honorable mentions:

214P+K: Amazing high crush. Has frame trap properties as well (+1 on block).
3H+K: Excellent whiff punisheer, low crush and wall-splat.

What's a good follow up after 6T?
I usually pick one of the following:

P(P): One or two jabs. They will beat out all your opponent counter hits except for lows. From my experience, the opponent usually blocks if they get hit by or block the jabs. Then you can go for another 6T.
6T: Another 6T, because.... why not?! ;)
33T: Flows naturally from 6T. Use against defensive opponents.
6P, 4K and 3P: Work well against mashers who don't respect frame data. Free counter hits all the way.

Last edited:

synce

Yeah I like 6T after 6T... and more 6T after that. I got one guy like 5 times in a row with it. If they start disrespecting you, use 4P and restart the loops. They'll probably nerf it to something like +5 in the future so have fun with it until then

Xernuht

My Top 10:

P: Fast, has some good options in the string including mid GB, can enter BKH/Back turn/Dragon/Ducking stance.
6P: Fast, multiple follow-ups with decent delay capability.
6K: 1 frame slower than 6P with better range and a mid/low mixup on the follow-up. Becomes 4 frames after 6T.
46P: Good range, seems to have some high-crush ability, neutral guard break.
H+K: Tracking mid, good range, safe.
4K2: Good range, +2 on block, becomes 9 frames after 6T.
6T: +8 frames at neutral, 60 dmg + no wake-up kicks at wall.
6H+K: combo filler, good range, enters Dragon stance.
236P: Not quite the Ein/Hitomi deathfist, but a decent knockoff.
66K(6): Forces mid/low/throw mixup, decent range, just a bit slow.

Just to add something different, I've lately found that 8PP is a great combo filler, and usually leaves at max critical stun point after many combos like 6H+K, K; 9PPKP; BT 4PP; 7K and so on for critical burst, and good for stun mixups since I find most of the stun combo fillers are mids like 6P, 3P or 6K. Besides you can mix up with 8PK, and in that case it leaves you at perfect range for 6T.

Nikotsumi

Ehm.... I was messing around a lot with Honoka lately (again) and I just realized I never posted in this thread, and I never did a list of my personal top 10 moves until now, so here it is :

P - Fast, has good string options that end up into various stances, as well as a +1 mid tracking guard break.
6P - Fast, has a quick launcher as follow up. Best move to fish for counter hits and start your offense.
46P/Running P - Good range, has high crush properties, neutral guard break.
6K - 1 frame slower than 6P, but has better reach and a low/mid mixup as follow ups.
3K - Really deep stun even on NH, follow ups have a huge delay window, leaves her in Dokuritsu-Ho for more mixups.
4K - Main footsie poke, frame trap at max range, optional transition into Ducking.
4P+K - "The Shoulder", nuff said. I'm surprised no one mentioned this move, seriously.
214P+K - Stuns on NH, leaves her in Bokuho, has high crush properties, frame trap, can be used in force tech setups.
H+K - Tracking mid with good reach, it's extremely safe.
6T - Free hugs. The wall version is good too.

Some other good moves :
The whole Hissatsu no Kamae stance and every move that is a transition into it.
1P
3H+K
Dokuritsu-Ho P

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ehm.... I was messing around a lot with Honoka lately (again) and I just realized I never posted in this thread, and I never did a list of my personal top 10 moves until now, so here it is :

P - Fast, has good string options that end up into various stances, as well as a +1 mid tracking guard break.
6P - Fast, has a quick launcher as follow up. Best move to fish for counter hits and start your offense.
46P/Running P - Good range, has high crush properties, neutral guard break.
6K - 1 frame slower than 6P, but has better reach and a low/mid mixup as follow ups.
3K - Really deep stun even on NH, follow ups have a huge delay window, leaves her in Dokuritsu-Ho for more mixups.
4K - Main footsie poke, frame trap at max range, optional transition into Ducking.
4P+K - "The Shoulder", nuff said. I'm surprised no one mentioned this move, seriously.
214P+K - Stuns on NH, leaves her in Bokuho, has high crush properties, frame trap, can be used in force tech setups.
H+K - Tracking mid with good reach, it's extremely safe.
6T - Free hugs. The wall version is good too.

Some other good moves :
The whole Hissatsu no Kamae stance and every move that is a transition into it.
1P
3H+K
Dokuritsu-Ho P
I can't use Honoka at all but when I do take pics of her and use moves I feel are her best these are all definitely moves I think are amongst her best ones

TRI Mike

P - 9 frame jab
6P - fast mid, can launch immediately after with K
6K - fast kick in case they start holding 6P, has a couple of fast follow ups
6T - Her punish throw, leaves her at +8 and with plenty of options
7K - Fast launcher, allows plenty of good juggle options
6H+K - good to get in from a distance
4K - same as the last, can go into ducking from it
66P+K ~ P+K - Her best juggle most of the times
1K - fast tracking low, can be used to force tech in case the asshole stays on the floor
236P - Noka's version of Ein's Fujin. Her best move to whiff punish.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD