Top 5 favorite fighting game characters

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Guys, you know it's ok to admit you like Busa right¿
Dude, I just admitted Remy was one of my favorite characters in fighting games.

I think I'll be all right admitting I like Busa. He's just not top 5 in this particular list. Now action games, that's another story.

daman077c

My top five, more than likely picked at complete random:

5. Helena
4. Pai-chan (Virtua Fighter)
3. Chun-Li
2. Ryu (The ONLY character I seem to be able to play as in SF -_-)
1. Lei-Fang (She is my main, after all)

d3v

Dude, I just admitted Remy was one of my favorite characters in fighting games.

I think I'll be all right admitting I like Busa. He's just not top 5 in this particular list. Now action games, that's another story.
He must be in shock. I mean, it's Remy, no one likes Remy.

d3v

On a related note, 5 is too little. I can probably fill up a 6-10 on that list (especially since I realized I left out Cammy, and she can probably switch places with Cass depending on my mood).

Game Over

On a related note, 5 is too little. I can probably fill up a 6-10 on that list (especially since I realized I left out Cammy, and she can probably switch places with Cass depending on my mood).

I can totally do 10 ... 15 even! Putting them in a set order, though, would take some thought.

Game Over

Then just do it with 15.

That would break the theme of the thread. It is an unwritten code in the unwritten book of the internets that

"Any commenter on any thread started with a set theme, format, or set of rules in the OP shall not break either of these without justifiable reason or explanation. This is to ensure consistency of focus and structure within the thread, easing the reading of said thread by the casual internet browsing audience."

I'm not one to break theme "just because I can".

Omnistalgic

Ken (SF)
Lion (VF)
Mitsirugi (SC)

Don't really have 5...hmm, I guess honorable mentions are Jacky (VF) and Kilik (SC), but certainly not my favorites. But yeah, I'm a Kenaholic'-) I wish I could play him in every game, probably the reason I like Lion & Jacky, similar to Ken is certain ways.

WiZzYx

Picking just five...it's a hard choice:

1. Brad Wong (DoA)
2. Lei Fei (Virtua Fighter)
3. Akuma (Street Fighter)
4. Kyo Kusanagi (TKoF)
5. Law (Tekken)

WINBACK

In no order:

Eiji [Toshinden]
Jacky [Virtua Fighter]
Ky [Guilty Gear]
Kilik [Soul Calibur]
Yugo [Bloody Roar]

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
1. Jun Kazama(Tekken)
2. Helena Douglas(Dead or Alive)
3. Setsuka(Soul Calibur)
4. Alpha Patrokaols(Soul Calibur)
5. Kokoro(Dead or Alive)

UnD34D

Iori [KoF '98]
Cody [Street Fighter :Alpha 3]
Testament [Guilty Gear]
Xianghua [Soul Calibur 4]
Bryan Fury [Tekken 6]

No order except for Iori, he is above all my favorite and I would main him in every game. I don't know how anyone likes ANY VF character, they might as well just be polygonal robots with their personalities. Only one with any personality is Jacky. YEAAAAHHHH

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD