DOA5LR Top Hayate Players?

I'm curious who the top Hayate players in DOA5U/LR are? Mostly I'd like to watch some matches of them, and take notes to help me with match ups and combo set ups. If this is already been posted before I apologize.

On another note, I'm also interest in high level Hitomi, Ein, and Nyotengu players. lol

TakedaZX

Well I play all of those characters except Nyo Tengu. Tenryuga is the best at this game though. You should talk to him if you want to really learn how to play him most effectively.

I don't play as well as I used to and he got better than me a [long] time ago.

Tenryuga

I would recommend talking to @Allan Paris as well. Out of everyone that was listed he is a veteran and is a fucking encyclopedia on this game. Here is his beginner guide on Hayate. Follow this and you will become GDLK.

He also sets up lobbies on PSN occasionally so when he does be sure to hop in so you can learn, level up and have some fun.

Allan Paris

@BloodyNights I can help you when I am available. I will not be on the PSN for a little while. Tenryuga linked you to a good video to get you started with him. Go over that video as much as possible, it would help me out a lot while I help you. There are too many characters in this game for me to sit and go over all the match ups for you. So pick a few and I will help with those when I am ale to get on.

I have no idea where my videos are of me playing with him. Steamers seem to screw up my tag every time so who knows where my videos are on youtube. I do not know how they screw it up, I use the same tag every time. It's simple.

Thanks guys for all the advice, my psn is BloodyNights, I'll pretty much play at almost any time on either ps3 or ps4. Though ps4 is preferred so I can use Nyotengu. As for the videos I'll check them out for sure. My experience for DOA5 is from the vanilla, getting back into Last Round is pretty tough. But I'm learning fast.

@BloodyNights I can help you when I am available. I will not be on the PSN for a little while. Tenryuga linked you to a good video to get you started with him. Go over that video as much as possible, it would help me out a lot while I help you. There are too many characters in this game for me to sit and go over all the match ups for you. So pick a few and I will help with those when I am ale to get on.

I have no idea where my videos are of me playing with him. Steamers seem to screw up my tag every time so who knows where my videos are on youtube. I do not know how they screw it up, I use the same tag every time. It's simple.

I think big ones would be Christie, Ayane, Helena, and Ryu Hayabusa. Though I have trouble with others as well lol. I don't really know what to do in neutral. Because it feels like if it's blocked I'm super negative, and his safer options like 3K get me out poked.

Allan Paris

Alright, just shoot me a message when you get on and can play. I should be free to play this week. My work schedule does not seem to be too bad.

Tenro

are there any hayate veterans still active on ps3 ? i just wanted to learn a character who has decent control at range and he seems a very viable choice. any help would be appreciated . i only "picked" him up yesterday and was wondering where to start from . i ll study the beginners tutorial mentioned above before i do anything else.

Fallen_regime

are there any hayate veterans still active on ps3 ? i just wanted to learn a character who has decent control at range and he seems a very viable choice. any help would be appreciated . i only "picked" him up yesterday and was wondering where to start from . i ll study the beginners tutorial mentioned above before i do anything else.
Well idk if Any high tier players still stick with last gen, and although I'm not very good we could just duke it out with hayate as I am trying to learn him too and so happen to be on PS3 as well. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD