TTT: Tina Tag Tournament (a.k.a the Tina tag thread)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
just a standing back turned tag throw.

And yes Bass' 3K SDS' on crouching just like Tina's 66K. He only has two moves that SDS on standing: 9PP and BT 4K.

BT 4K only SDS' on Counter Blow or higher.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I see. So basically, never whiff with a low hold or predictably crouch against this team.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
And if you high/mid hold you risk being thrown by an 80 * 1.5 damaging tag throw.

Bayman/Bass has a tag throw off Bayman's Offensive Hold

Bayman/Busa has a tag throw off Bayman's tank roll.

TRI Mike

I will try those combos on the first post. I like the fact that they're made with my two main females.

Django

just a standing back turned tag throw.

And yes Bass' 3K SDS' on crouching just like Tina's 66K. He only has two moves that SDS on standing: 9PP and BT 4K.

BT 4K only SDS' on Counter Blow or higher.

Tina's doesn't work anymore. :l
and 8P the only one and it CH only

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
I experimented in tag dedicating my whole day to my team and I want to say that Tina's best juggle continue-ers are
9pk
6pp6(held)k
4pp

The last two are significant being that they can be used against the wall, which is something to consider.

And maybe some odd ones, but not recommended or to be used unless you find a use for them, but I was literally trying liek every move she had and I they kinda worked, but like I said not recommended cuz the 3 options up there are better.
66ppp if it's super high/if you have the air time
and maybe just 9k

Last edited:

Doa_Eater

Wait, what happened to the to the throws she had with Lisa and Bass? Both back and forward quarter circle commands are taken.

synce

I experimented in tag dedicating my whole day to my team and I want to say that Tina's best juggle continue-ers are
9pk
6pp6(held)k
4pp

The last two are significant being that they can be used against the wall, which is something to consider.

And maybe some odd ones, but not recommended or to be used unless you find a use for them, but I was literally trying liek every move she had and I they kinda worked, but like I said not recommended cuz the 3 options up there are better.
66ppp if it's super high/if you have the air time
and maybe just 9k

Was this changed in 5U? I can't find ANY refloat that works against the wall

Edit: Nevermind, I must've been doing 6PPK earlier... 6PP6K does work

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD