Unable to find an opponent (after 5 sec)

Leady?

I played earlier today, now this bs...are the servers acting unstable/is this a regular occurrence for any of you or...?

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Its said ! When i get on there is no one in the ranked or simple matches rooms. Everyone are in the lobbys !! I don't be wanting to wait forever to play !

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I actually haven't been having trouble finding people in rank on XBL. But I hate playing ranked because it's so laggy.

saikyom

Here is what i do
I connect my ps3
then run the game and go to practice (akira)
then from time to time people challenge me, a message shows up on the bottom right of the screen, I click "select" and start the fight :D

Leady?

Here is what i do
I connect my ps3
then run the game and go to practice (akira)
then from time to time people challenge me, a message shows up on the bottom right of the screen, I click "select" and start the fight :D
Uhh, I've gotten liek, 2 challenges in my life. Not goin that route surely.

It's pretty much a waiting game/repetition. Sometimes I'll hit it 10 times n not oing shit liek 20min later n sometimes it'll just happen 3 times then it actually searches aaaand I get a match 10sec-5min later lol. active lobbies are convenient.

Ghosty-J

I usually have to wait FOREVER to get a match. I just wish I could send a throwdown challenge to anyone willy nilly so I don't have to wait until the end of time everyday -_-;

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD