DOA5LR Updated Ein tech.

Nikotsumi

Actually I checked that 6H+KK4K on DZ in a juggle and indeed it does work, however I'm still not gonna use this move in this situation either because to make it connect, a high launch is required, thus you could just go with 3P > PP6P2K for more damage. Maybe it's better for heavyweights, didn't test it on them. Though yeah, it's definitely a use for this move if you wanna do something different.
While I'm here though, I wasn't around for Naotora. Why is she the worst character in the game and how is she worse than Ein?

Oh... it's better if I don't get started on explaining why Naotora is the worst character (on paper), I think it would take 2-3 full posts or even more and this is Ein's sub-forum.
I'll just say than Naotora has only 2 things in her "favor" :
-Above-avarage combo damage, they're also super easy to pull off and remember.
-Range; medium range is where Naotora wants to be, she does have some good whiff punishers, though all of her range options suck : they're all linear mid kicks, unsafe and slow as hell. They'll likely work just once in a match (against someone who knows her), but you still have to use them, especially the 6K string, because that's all she has.
Hypothetically, you could just stand there, waiting for her to do the first move and hold/punish accordingly. Imo you shouldn't struggle against her with characters that have way less reach like Marie Rose, Leifang and hell even Honoka, or at least I do not.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD