Upstate New York

I haven't been to EGS in awhile, pretty much most of the guys in the scene stopped going and they just hold private sessions at their homes to hang out and play games at.

And yeah, I noticed Rig seems to be kinda... un-popular. I dunno what is up with that. Maybe if he was a ninja that did taekwondo he'd be more popular? :hayabusa:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Lol the ninjas have actually gone down in popularity this time out. I do really like Rig a lot but like I said, he doesn't play like DoA characters have traditionally. I'm in a holding pattern with the game myself until the patch drops and, among other things, fixes my main.

Bumping this thread, EGS seems to be the place to go to again. Last week we did some KOFXIII, maybe we can get some DOA going sometime.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The chances of Rikuto or myself making it to EGS are very slim, with Rikuto having a better shot and me having none. I work Wednesdays until 9 and don't feel like going there that late. We'll likely be getting together for some games in the near future to practice for Final Round.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
She's a hard matchup for him or Rikuto would have taken the whole thing. He might have anyway but it didn't work out that way. I got top 16 with little to no practicing until basically the week of so I'm content.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD