Version 1.16 Patch Notes Released - Third 'Revival' Pack

Team NINJA has been releasing patches weekly instead of bi-weekly which is kind of out of the norm for them, but also makes sense this week given it's December and the last 'Revival' pack is Christmas themed. If you are not feeling the Christmas spirit this year, consider accepting a gift from Team NINJA anyway, with next free costume celebrating 2+ million Core Fighters downloads. Version 1.16 patch notes have been released, and outside of stuff already mentioned in this news post, there is nothing new to report for the gameplay.

Some players are already reporting to have the new 'Revival' available to download, and this pack includes 28 costumes! Some of these costumes are color swaps from red-black; the black Santa being coded "Bad Santa" for Bass in Dead or Alive 5. The free outfit included with this update will be the fifth outfit given away in Dead or Alive 6, previous characters being: Marie Rose, Mila, Ryu Hayabusa & Kasumi.

While we can't confirm all of the bug fixes, Team NINJA has reported that there is a glitch with the limited edition 'How Heavy are the Dumbbells you Lift' titles. The exclusive standing throw title will require sixty standing throws in 1.16 and not the ten listed. If you haven't completed the requirements for these titles you can check out the unlock requirements for them in the wardrobe when selecting titles at DOA Central (go left once to get to the new titles).

Team NINJA is also looking into Zack's red frame sunglasses accessory issue when worn by Hayabusa. There is nothing really new to report with Version 1.16, but you are encouraged as always to contribute any stealth changes in the forum or comments section of this story. Happy holidays, from Free Step Dodge!

Last edited:
I bet there will be more revival sets coming, why would Team Ninja stop milking their old assets now.

I hope these major changes they've been talking about are coming with the patch that includes Rachel on the 17th. It's always disapointing seeing that hard force techs aren't in yet, and I will be so mad if Rachel is the only one with her ground one

I hope these major changes they've been talking about are coming with the patch that includes Rachel on the 17th. It's always disapointing seeing that hard force techs aren't in yet, and I will be so mad if Rachel is the only one with her ground one

Well, we still don't know if Rachel's FTs or not. I hope it does because that's the groundwork and a good sign that the ground game will come back.

Well, we still don't know if Rachel's FTs or not. I hope it does because that's the groundwork and a good sign that the ground game will come back.
It does xD did you see the part in the trailer against Momiji, she did the stomp and it forced Momiji up and Momiji attempted a break hold. I think her force up will have pretty much the same properties tho if not lessened frame advantage, I have the trailer downloaded and it seems like it's the same as 5LR

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD