Wall of Shame

Telly-Da-King

HATER3.png

^ This guy is Pei Mei. He gets mad salty when he loses, I don't know what's his deal.

hater2.png

I took this as a compliment, but then I caught this guy in a lobby shit talking, calling me trash and a fake. Like is it that hard to acknowledge someone for being good. I don't have beef with players until they start shit with me >.>

Hater1.png

This idiot seems to believe Eliot is broken in DOA4 >.<!
LOL I Cant...This Whole Thread Is Giving Me A Good Ass Laugh This Morning

Telly-Da-King

I like troll too. I enter to lobbies, with my 1 bar connection... and is funny...pretty damn funny. When I win, I usually get messages like this. Interesting fact is, that I receive hate mails, only from high level players haha

dibujozcg.png

or this

dibujo2be.png

It's a joke, man...don't be angry :bradwong:
If Thats The Case That You Really Do Lag Thats Not Funny...Cuz I Play Really Bad In Lag -_-' I Dont Send Messages I Just Rage To Myself Lol

Raansu

If Thats The Case That You Really Do Lag Thats Not Funny...Cuz I Play Really Bad In Lag -_-' I Dont Send Messages I Just Rage To Myself Lol

Ya the thing about that day was he magically forgot to mention the part where he actually sent me a message first. I didn't say anything to him, I just kicked him from the room because he lags badly. Of course thanks to the patch he will never be able to enter any of my lobbies again =)

WiZzYx

Don't worry, even without the patch, I would never join a lobby with you...or idiots like Lopedo, that kicks me, even in Spectator Mode.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
Hayanooba: Scrubbier than a giant sized SOS pad.

In any case, I found myself on the receiving end of some online bashing a few days ago, so I wanted to get your feedbacks on this.

I was in a public room, where an S+ was whoopin some asses with Mila. Much respect for that, but what got me was the after victory hits on his opponents, who were ranked far below them.

I dust off Bass, they decide to mirror match me, and I win the last match (out of 5 rounds) with a Perfect. Hard fought battle, that went back and forth, but I digress. In the heat of the moment, I taunt. When I'm done my matches (meaning, Renarism kicks the living hell outta me with Tina), I have a moment to post Btw, GG man, thankful I didn't have to face your beastly Mila.

They demand a FT5. Now, I get this every time I beat a higher ranked player, and tell them that I'd be down for it later. It's not often that I can get in rounds with Ren, so I wanna stick around.

Nope, I get called out for being a troll, that it's people like me that have ruined the community, etc etc. I don't understand, I say. I won a hard match, said gg afterwards, where's the heat?

Because I taunted. Now, I'd be fine with that, if it wasn't for the case that they still did the after match win hits on their fallen opponents. But whatever. I'll do a FT5. Sorted stuff afterwards (we only managed to do 1 match due to sudden lag), and we friended on XBL.

Sorry for the novella. Anyhow, am I unknowingly trolling in this regard, or was there a higher than normal sodium count in their messages?

Derga

Bass taunts are like the most harmless of the bunch. Like seriously, who get's pissed because he pounds his chest, or stomps the ground?
I do it because he just oozes manliness, yet I too get flack every time for them, because people think I do them out of spite.

Now Ayane's taunts on the other hand, there's ragefuel for ya.....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD