Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate debuts Sophitia from Soul Calibur?

akhi216

Standard Donor
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is set to be released on September 26th on PS3 and Vita by Tecmo-Koei, and it will feature a cameo from Namco-Bandai's Soul Calibur, Sophitia.

Will it make it to the west? And the more important question, is the Namco-Bandai partnership a virtual confirmation of DOA vs Tekken?

Source

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Chin confirmed on Facebook it's exclusive to Japan
198642_534542543266936_1771624459_n.jpg

MrMoon360

Where the fuck is the logic in region locking Sophitia, a fan favorite of the SC series worldwide? Don't tell me its because she's speaking Japanese. We're quite used to that in the series.

Tokkosho

Lol this'll be the, what, third WO3 installment? This game is too time consuming to get a new game for a few new characters IMO

MrMoon360

Lol this'll be the, what, third WO3 installment? This game is too time consuming to get a new game for a few new characters IMO

Supposedly its adding new characters, modes, and crossing platforms with additions that were already on previous, 'exclusive' installments.

I'm really gonna be pissed if they don't at least give us a PSN download here in the states. I'd much rather have a physical copy but considering how Sony is somehow against the Japanese language, I don't think it's possible.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD