Was DOA5 Planned A Long Time Ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelasttime

I have been thinking about this for quite sometime, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty suret hat Itagaki was in the middle of creating the DOA5 we got in September 2012 before he left TECMO and TEAM NINJA. I was going to write a little essay type thing, but I realized that I truly don't have the time for that; but I will leave you with this idea that could prove my point.

- No new intros (the newer ones clearly sound like unused from the previous 3 games, not including DOA1 because the game is so outdated and the clips wouldn't fit DOA5)

If Itagaki was in the midst of creating DOA5, he could of easily had the voices for Mila and Rig recorded. I know this is a long shot, but what if the voice actors went with Itagaki as well? What if this is one of the main reasons that Tengu was not included in DOA5U? What if we won't see DOA6, or what if we DO see DOA6 with an entirely new cast of voice actors? Think about it.
(I will be adding more to my conspiracy shit when I have the time to do so)

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'm sure Itagaki probably had ideas in his head for DOA5 but I'm 99.9% certain that none of it influenced the game we have today.

hebothu

Well, I think DOA5 is very different from DOA1 to DOA4 (plus DOAX and DOAX2). First of all, Kasumi has a very different face in DOA5. If Itagaki was in the middle of creating DOA5, I would imagine that now Kasumi has the same face as what she has in DOA1 to DOA4. Another thing is that DOA5 introduced timeline in the story mode, making it a whole story for all characters. I don't think Itagaki will do that.

onelasttime

Well, I think DOA5 is very different from DOA1 to DOA4 (plus DOAX and DOAX2). First of all, Kasumi has a very different face in DOA5. If Itagaki was in the middle of creating DOA5, I would imagine that now Kasumi has the same face as what she has in DOA1 to DOA4. Another thing is that DOA5 introduced timeline in the story mode, making it a whole story for all characters. I don't think Itagaki will do that.

I am assuming that he wasn't in the developing of the game quite at the time he left, but was recording the voices and creating the story.

Kasumi

But Itagaki said that for him DOA was over, DOA4 was perfect for him and there was no room for improvement. Maybe the execs wanted the game and other team inside TN was developing it without Itagaki?.

o_YUE_o

But Itagaki said that for him DOA was over, DOA4 was perfect for him and there was no room for improvement. Maybe the execs wanted the game and other team inside TN was developing it without Itagaki?.

"Perfect for HIM." There's always room to make something better, no matter how perfect it might seem.

o_YUE_o

This thread is full of nonsense.

quote meme.JPG
"NON-SENSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD