DOA6 *waves* I'm not dead. A "where are they now" update from lopedo.

lopedo

I haven't been in a DOA group in a year on Facebook, but yet people still DM me about a game I don't play so I thought I'd come here and talk to everybody at once.

*Yes, I quit DOA because the game is, without hyperbole... bad.

*No, I'm not playing a different fighting game. I played DOA because I liked it, and I needed the cash when I won TFC 20...13... or whenever it was. I used that cash, and what I had, to get out of delivering pizza and made a life for myself. So I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

*I have a Twitch, its just ttv/lopedo The channel is mostly dead unless I put DOA on the screen. I have no plans on becoming a full time streamer, and the things I do stream are things I generally enjoy. Most of my streams involve talking about the game I'm playing, usually to myself, and occasionally trolling some DOA reject that doesn't understand that I have 0 interest in it.

*I don't have any interest in Nioh, Nioh 2, or anything Team Ninja makes. Remember when I was putting on a show and saying horrible things to y'all? Imagine if I was trying to sell you a product while doing that, that's pretty much how I view Team Ninja.

*I'm not an old school celebrity that fell off. I was a 15-26 year old playing a game at a tournament. Sure, I won a few... or one... or some amount, but that in no way does or ever did make me special. My chair in the finals was just as shitty as yours was during pools, I promise.

*Building on the last point, I don't really bother to be "lopedo" anymore. Trolling people on the Internet is about as fun as... there's a DOA 6 joke in here somewhere. >:)

*You can talk to me on Facebook if you have it. You can talk to me on my Twitch if you see me live. You can DM me on Discord at lopedo#0424 Point is, people (still, for some reason) talk to me like I won an Olympic gold medal. I didn't, I just played a game and happened to be okay at it.

In closing, if you don't care about any of this, then it wasn't meant for you anyway. If you do, then there it is. And for everybody in between or if you've never heard of me, I was a dude who played a game, and now I'm a dude who plays other games.

The end. <3

lopedo

I dropped it during the third week it was out and spent a month or so dogging it on stream before getting completely bored and just vanishing from the scene.... or apparently becoming a legend and getting Facebook DM's about it. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD