Weather Effects in Fighting Games

Addictrian

I really wondered the last days what i wanna see more often in Fighting Games . And one thing is weather Effects . There are not much Stages ive seen in Fighting Games which include that.
So I really would like to see that . Lightning Storms ,Snow falling down ,Wind. Effects that really impact the Fight. Rain ,Fog.
I think Doa had two Stages in the past with Weather Effects . Do you know more =?

Well Guy s what do you think and do u think that would be cool ( maybe in DOA 6 ,too =? )

Just thought i share that with you =)

1549823586905.png

SaihateDYNAMO

I really do not know :/ It feels like something is missing . I think it has a lot to do with the Online Gaming . But i could be wrong .
DOA2U had online and they SNAPPED with those stages lol so it's probably a mixture of a different team, budget issues, and time constraints =/ I thought they would have included at least one rainy stage in 6 since that's what a lot of people have been asking for, myself included!!

In terms of weather overall, I think blizzard stages are criminally underused. This snow stage in DOA3 is rarely brought up but I liked it a lot! If they brought it back in 6 they could have it connect to the Ice Cave (another cool stage idea we never saw again...).

Addictrian

DOA2U had online and they SNAPPED with those stages lol so it's probably a mixture of a different team, budget issues, and time constraints =/ I thought they would have included at least one rainy stage in 6 since that's what a lot of people have been asking for, myself included!!

In terms of weather overall, I think blizzard stages are criminally underused. This snow stage in DOA3 is rarely brought up but I liked it a lot! If they brought it back in 6 they could have it connect to the Ice Cave (another cool stage idea we never saw again...).
And the Hair Nimation ist still better =) Than in 6 just saying =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD