What Do You Think The Best Way to Train Is?

Tones

Premium Donor
I can use yomi (learning an opponent isnt that hard), but I'd rather rely on my reactions like I do when blocking. It just makes me feel safer I guess. In either case I def need more experience...though learning hoe to play all characters to the best of their abilities doesnt sound very efficient -_-
Reaction is definitely in the mix but things are situational, it's human nature. Learning and understanding the circumstances will allow you to "read" your opponent. Even low wake up kick, mid wake up kick and no wake up kick is situational.

Learning the character and learning the yomi means learn what options the character has in the situation and the situations prior. This can be done within a round of playing someone or it can be done by playing the character yourself.

That is what I meant.

Dave

The best way for me to train is to get my asswhipped.

Only then do I learn what I REALLY need to work on.

I like this. I hate losing sometimes, but it's what helps. I was so against fighting S's. I don't know why. Went into a room with some of them and just started playing. Lost all of the matches, but it helps you understand where you need improvements.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD