What previous stages would you like to see remade?

Shinigamimatt

Whatever the snow level from DOA2U is called. The night one.

Also the rain one. It would be cool to have in DOA5 since the characters clothes can now get wet. Just take out the slip mechanic since everyone hated it.

Doug Nguyen

DOA5 stages are way beyond any other in the interactive sense, but visually ultimate has some of the best stages.
Agreed, those stages in Ultimate looked great. I was one of those bridge stages to be re done, wouldnt mind seeing the updated graphics with a beach stage either. I just basically want more bright/organic looking stages.

Xion

Agreed, those stages in Ultimate looked great. I was one of those bridge stages to be re done, wouldnt mind seeing the updated graphics with a beach stage either. I just basically want more bright/organic looking stages.

I think DOA5 will have a beach stage, unless TN is just messing around with their advertising, and placing kasumi in a stage that doesnt exist in the game...

kasumi_bikini_doa5_by_utsukushisachan-d52kzsg.jpg

DyByHands

I don't know the names (my bad) but the endless falling stage in DOA3 and the raining-lightning stage of DOA2U.

DrDogg

Also the rain one. It would be cool to have in DOA5 since the characters clothes can now get wet. Just take out the slip mechanic since everyone hated it.

As a DOA2U Helena player with an infinite on the rain stage, I fully endorse the stage and the slipping mechanic! ;)

I'd like to see the church (?) stage where you could knock the opponent through the stain glass window. I'd also like to see the Great Wall of China stage.

UnD34D

As a DOA2U Helena player with an infinite on the rain stage, I fully endorse the stage and the slipping mechanic! ;)

I'd like to see the church (?) stage where you could knock the opponent through the stain glass window. I'd also like to see the Great Wall of China stage.
Actually these were the first two stages that came to mind for me too. The great wall was one of my favorite stages. I also really liked the woods and the snow woods in DOA3. Those four if I had to pick only a few. I hate on DOA a lot but they definitely have some of the best stages.

edit: which one is lorelei?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Actually these were the first two stages that came to mind for me too. The great wall was one of my favorite stages. I also really liked the woods and the snow woods in DOA3. Those four if I had to pick only a few. I hate on DOA a lot but they definitely have some of the best stages.

edit: which one is lorelei?

This one.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Thats why you don't throw out counters needlessly in 3.1 heh. Been too long since I played and he had to remind me of that.

DR2K

Lost World, Loreli, and Opera Stage(still burning because Helena and co won't pay their taxes).

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The danger zone just because it was in doa1-3. If TN added a stage pack, I would buy it...maybe a classic move pack aswell. Lol playing 3.1 style vs Doa5 style..etc.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Honestly I loved pretty much every stage in DOAU. DOA3 had some really nice ones as well. DOA4 was all crap.

So I won't list any specifics. I'd just like to have a bunch of DOAU and DOA3 stages back, and none from DOA4.

Doug Nguyen

Yeah so far the DOA5 stages are interactive but not as visually appealing as DOA3 and Ultimate. Flow is probably my favorite for DOA5.

TRI Mike

Lorelei, Great Wall of Chine, The Cathedral and maybe the beach/market stage from DOA4. To go with the bikinis.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD