Community What's this site about?

MiraiFighter

Soooo, I recently logged into this site. I got bored so I made an account, but what's this place really about? What does it have to offer? Why should I be on it? Should I even BE on it at all? I mean, I just don't get it. I'm bored and want a place to socialize other than Facebook, because my Facebook is DEAD, like no one talks to me ever and I have no friends. It's just used for my real life plannings and connections with friends. Is this place for me? for someone looking to socialize and make new friends? Someone's gotta be able to answer my BURNING questions.

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n6442zVPLF1sgt631.jpg
    tumblr_inline_n6442zVPLF1sgt631.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 151

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This site is very versatile imo: You learn a lot of game fundamentals, make some good online (and even offline) friends, and you can talk about miscellaneous stuff on here if you want to. What you do on the site is pretty much your choice.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
this is a very casual laidback site and im sure you'll get along here, but remember that this is a FG site primarily. be sure to contribute to the fighting aspect of DOA while socializing, even if that means just asking questions.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Soooo, I recently logged into this site. I got bored so I made an account, but what's this place really about?
FreeStepDodge is a Dead or Alive forum websiite which - for all intents and purposes - was meant to promote and encourage the tournament-competitive aspects of the franchise's core fighting game series. Its namesake is loosely based on a strategic term which utilized the game's Free Step movement - introduced in Dead or Alive 2 - which allows you to walk in any direction.

What does it have to offer?
Game strategies, both generally and character-specific. It also is a good place to keep track of upcoming tournaments worldwide.

Why should I be on it?
To get acquainted with those who know the game well enough to assist you in becoming not only better at the game, but having the right mindset and behavior when playing the game so you'll be better equipped to entice and inspire others to play and learn.

Should I even BE on it at all?
Personal important matters such as work, school, and the like should always be priority one. But if you've got yourself together there and you're ready to take that next step in spreading the positive word about DOA, you should be here.

I mean, I just don't get it. I'm bored and want a place to socialize other than Facebook, because my Facebook is DEAD, like no one talks to me ever and I have no friends. It's just used for my real life plannings and connections with friends. Is this place for me? for someone looking to socialize and make new friends?
Pretty much.

Lulu

LoL.... I remember when I use to google things I wanted to know about DoA and Free Step Dodge just kept popping as the first result everytime......

Good Times. :)

Man life was so much simpler 10 months ago.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD