Which A.I. setting is the most human like?

Chaos

Not that she's OP, but Lei Fang is one of the stronger characters, imo.
I almost forgot to mentioned how retarded the A.I. is & most of the time it just loves to throw out random counter holds like..."fuck it, Im just going to guess & hope for the best" lol XD

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
If you want human-like AI, you play the alpha demo. It actually learned your patterns over time and slowly adapted to them, much like a human would in a long set.

The regular AI does this to an extent, but the learning process is almost instantaneous.

Lafintica

I don't really think any of the AI levels is similar to what a human player would do.
Yeah, in easier mode the AI just dumb as hell, even do nothing at all most of the time
In hard - Legend mode, the AI is being cheap retarded buttons input reader

The dev should fix the damn script, they maybe didn't even try to beat the AI at hard and higher difficulty, they just made the script and say "hell, i'm good at making game script"

Chaos

Yeah, in easier mode the AI just dumb as hell, even do nothing at all most of the time.
Not until you face Pai or Eliot because when you fight against these two the cpu's behavior will change into KOF or MKII hardest difficulty, which is weird & annoying. o_O

Dave

I don't know, but I always play arcade on Legend mode. I figure why not get the practice in, even though it's NOTHING like fighting another player. Like everyone else said, they read your inputs like craaaazy. Sometimes, characters like Tina or Bayman really fuck you up with the moves they can do when you are on the floor. One time Bayman kept braking my bones while I was on the floor and K.O.ed me. Couldn't get up but once.

Paradise

Tina, Bass, and Leifang (or any character with particularly damaging holds) have especially ridiculous A.I.'s because they never miss those advanced counter holds for 40% damage. I really wish more work was put into the A.I., its the only flaw in the game that bothers me to a serious amount because it leaves like 3 game modes completely useless. I would love to be able to practice while offline.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The AI seems to have its own set priorities with dealing with a certain character.

Akira will always be block punishment, and Bass will always try and go for a 9PK free cancel to a throw or attack. Just as an example.

Chaos

The AI seems to have its own set priorities with dealing with a certain character.

Akira will always be block punishment, and Bass will always try and go for a 9PK free cancel to a throw or attack. Just as an example.
And Leifang will always free step, blocking every attack, waiting for you to attack so she can use her got dang annoying punch parry :4::P::+::K: & she loves to pretend to be a wanna be grappler & Ryu is a SS whore.

DOA3's A.I. is more realistic imo but the problem about it is that the A.I. is too easy & their attacks is too predictable.

HiguraShiki

Tbh, in my experience the A.I. will sometimes get completely wrecked by you, then in one match they make seemingly godlike reads.

Chaos

Tbh, in my experience the A.I. will sometimes get completely wrecked by you, then in one match they make seemingly godlike reads.
LOL I was fighting Leifang the other day using Mila....boy she got her ass whooped pretty bad but when the second round was going to start she did a taunt
before the announcer was going to say"Fight!" I was like, uh oh, I made you mad uh bitch! :eek: lol aaaand thats when she was starting to turn into a godlike input reading bitch...:mad:.......still beat her ass though lmao. XD

Lafintica

Akira is broken, you could throw him down again, again, again, and again, with any fighter that has aerial throw like :lisa: :8::+: :F:
Compare to those two, Ayane is more of like hilarious, she like to spin forward and backward a lot for a human

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD