Characters Which character has the best sense of style?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Anyone who knows me knows that I love the costumes in the DOA franchise. Unlocking the myriad of costumes in DOA1 on PS1, where 3D fighters mainly only had P1 and P2 costumes, it was a joy to have so many options to make my character standout. As the DOA series evolved, the graphics got prettier and the costumes have gotten more advanced. Each character in DOA has their own sense of style and everyone has their iconic outfits, but the question I want to ask you, FSD, is which character has the best style?

WAZAAAAA

Zack
DLC6_Zack.jpg

Lulu

You could make a Poll.... any way I've always liked Ayane's Fashion Sense..... I like those two costumes with the big ass bow tied to her back.... that was awesome.

SoftCabbage

Zack. Seriously.

He can wear weird-ass costumes and look like a good-looking clown
He can wear suits and look smart
He can wear sporty attires and look sporty

He's literally the fashion king, while Helena is the fashion queen.

KING JAIMY

I know this is immensely biased but I've always liked Momiji's style of costumes (especially the Ninja Gaiden ones). I also really like Rig's sense of style since he's such a badass with that hood on about half of his costumes.

Xernuht

Zack. Seriously.

He can wear weird-ass costumes and look like a good-looking clown
He can wear suits and look smart
He can wear sporty attires and look sporty

He's literally the fashion king, while Helena is the fashion queen.

Pretty much.

I would also add Momiji, Nyotengu, and Leon. Those five wear everything good. Even the absolute worst costumes in the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD