Characters Which DOA girl do you think has the best muscles?

TheHunterKiller692

Me personally, I think it's a toss-up between Hitomi and Mila.

As someone who learned about karate as a child, you can definitely get more upper body strength from punches alone.

Or do you think Mila's got better leg muscles from kickboxing?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tbh I don't think any girl in DOA really has any muscle tone, I know Tina had abs in DOA3 tho. If there was muscle, I think Rachel would likely have everyone beat on the girls side since Tina imo I feel would keep her normal figure since she's not so much a wrestler as she used to be. Hitomi could have a bit of arm muscle and abs and I could see Mila having a bit too

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Tina actually had abs back in DOA3... then they vanished without a trace.

It's cool tho. I have a ripped Christie mod for DOA5LR.

TheHunterKiller692

Tina actually had abs back in DOA3... They vanished without a trace.

It's cool tho.
I think it was just a graphical change to save money on the rendering. Or, wrestling was just a side-gig for her since 4.
If there was muscle, I think Rachel would likely have everyone beat on the girls side, ... Hitomi could have a bit of arm muscle and abs and I could see Mila having a bit too.
That was kinda what I'm thinking, but not to the point where their biceps are as big as the men's ones happen to be.
I'm not exactly saying that Mila's built like a brick shithouse, but kickboxing is just regular boxing with a few kicks thrown in, and you'd have to have a lot of internal strength to do it, weights or no weights.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Tbh I don't think any girl in DOA really has any muscle tone, I know Tina had abs in DOA3 tho. If there was muscle, I think Rachel would likely have everyone beat on the girls side since Tina imo I feel would keep her normal figure since she's not so much a wrestler as she used to be. Hitomi could have a bit of arm muscle and abs and I could see Mila having a bit too

I don't think so. Rachel will always be curvaceous and because she is superhuman (which is why she can lift the Warhammer) you feel the weight behind her attack, and she is not agile or nimble. Christie, Hitomi, Leifang, Kasumi, Ayane & Momiji would have realistic muscle tone because of their daily performance requirements. Being human requires them to train unrealistically to be on the level they are.

Team NINJA has always favored the anime look for female characters, but they did start slowly leaving it with 5 & 6 and I don't think it would hurt for some of the girls to have muscle/tone to add to the ferocity and believability of their attacks.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I hope they make the bodies more realistic like MK11 with muscles etc. Even though DOA looks amazing character wise I hope they do go the more realistic route.

WAZAAAAA

DOA3 Tina beta version. M'dick vividly remembers. Next thread.

(deceptive) promotional image
Tina00ll.jpg

in-game comparison
Yu2dbz3.gif

texture comparison
unknown.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD