Which Newley added DOA5 character are you most excited about playing?

Who do you mostly look foward to

• Total voters

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Rachel, definitely. i was so excited to play as her in NGRE... but that didn't happen (fucking kasumi <_<). this makes up for it and the interloping ginger ninja is forgiven lol

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ein and Momiji, Ein because I played him before, Momiji because she's basically a female Hayabusa with some extra moves and I like that but my most used in general will still be Hayabusa

David Gregg

Momiji b/c I've never played NG and she looks like a lot of fun to play as. Rachel also looks pretty cool swinging around that (invisible??) weapon.

Dacthunder

None of the above, I have access into playing all five of those characters lol. I can play Leon in DOA4, Rachel and Momiji in Ninja Gaiden, and Jackie in VF5. I can say I'm more excited for Tag Mode to pair these characters in and their new potential moves which is the only unique thing they can offer. I can only be excited for a character who is completely new and fresh.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
None of the above.

If I could add an option, I'd vote for "DOA5U Christie" or "DOA5U Trenchcoat Christie".

Momiji-Baybee

None of the above, I have access into playing all five of those characters lol. I can play Leon in DOA4, Rachel and Momiji in Ninja Gaiden, and Jackie in VF5. I can say I'm more excited for Tag Mode to pair these characters in and their new potential moves which is the only unique thing they can offer. I can only be excited for a character who is completely new and fresh.

None of the above.

If I could add an option, I'd vote for "DOA5U Christie" or "DOA5U Trenchcoat Christie".

Y'all have to be really excited for at least 1 of them

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD