Which version of DOA4 is better?

R4712-VR88

Just wondering which version of DOA4 is better. DOA4.0 or DOA4.1. I would assume DOA4.1 would be better, but I've also heard some players complain about the changes in DOA4.1.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Doa4.1 made some minor tweaks to the juggle system, lessening the gravity so that certain juggles and air throws can work properly. This update also fixed some of the ground game issues(increasing the frames to use down attacks and down throws. The Negative aspect of this update was some of the character tweaking which was used to balance the game. Some players see the majority of these tweaks as a bad thing. Yes the game is more balanced, however, this balance removed many of the loved aspects of the game. Such as wall 2-in-1's, standard 2-in-1's and other like combos. Otherwise Doa4.1 is a fairly decent fighter amongst it contemporaries.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You don't even have to do that. You just have to delete the update file from the game folder in all your attached storage devices.

If you want it back just go onto DOA Online and it will download it for you.

Additionally, the game will boot up 4.1 if ANY Storage Device attached has the update file on it, regardless of what you select your storage device as.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD