Who would win in a fight between Momiji and Mila...

C2Many

with both of them starting out in their losing animations, since they look like they're trying the hardest out of the all girls besides the ones who don't act too hurt? XD

Squizzo

Trying to decipher this message hurts my brain.
Do you mean in terms of who would have the advantage in a match up or who is stronger canonically? I don't know what you're getting at with all this nonsense about losing animations, trying hard and acting hurt.

Squizzo

I just don't even know where to begin with this. I still have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Did you forget your medication today or is there someone who looks after you that I can speak with?

C2Many

It's an imaginary scenario...

1 - Both have just lost a match to a different opponent

2 - They are then teleported into a room together while in the middle of their losing animations

3 - They're told to fight and whoever wins will have the loss in their previous match taken off their record, and get a chance to rematch that opponent

4 - Which injured fighter guts it out and prevails? XD

Argentus

methinks he is acting "who looks like they'd still be able to fight" based on their loss animation. Like who would have determination to get back up and fight again.

C2Many

methinks he is acting "who looks like they'd still be able to fight" based on their loss animation. Like who would have determination to get back up and fight again.

Or who would have *more* determination, since they both act more determined than most of the other girls (besides Christie and Sarah who don't act that hurt at all).

Rawbietussin

Both are too vulnerable to stand up.

Now, if it was between Sarah and Christie, they have more guts to stand up as they have the least vulnerable lose pose.

David Gregg

I would say Momiji b/c she's a ninja and much stronger than Mila in more areas than one (canonically speaking) but I think she'd have too big of a wedgie from her fundoshi to stand up so Mila may actually win.

Crext

Standard Donor
Is there one thing I've learned from Naruto it is that a ninja is never beaten no matter how badly they get pummeled. She'd get back on her feet before you know it summoning that ninth tail fox demon! (that we've seen in Orochi Warrior)

Then again, if anyone calls Mila a loser the same logic applies. It will be a tough case to crack Sherlock.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Momiji has a built in CB, so she'd get back up and just do the same combo string over on Mila. Oh, and she's something like a ninja right?

Argentus

Is there one thing I've learned from Naruto it is that a ninja is never beaten no matter how badly they get pummeled. She'd get back on her feet before you know it summoning that ninth tail fox demon! (that we've seen in Orochi Warrior)

Then again, if anyone calls Mila a loser the same logic applies. It will be a tough case to crack Sherlock.

How would you learn that from Naruto? There's no ninjas in it.

there's tons of wizards and battlemages though...

I still go by the logic that Mila is more determined, would get up first, and if she gets ahold of Momiji even once, its over.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

I still go by the logic that Mila is more determined, would get up first, and if she gets ahold of Momiji even once, its over.

Mila stands no chance against Momiji, she trains under Hayabusa, Mila would get destroyed ^.^

Argentus

Mila stands no chance against Momiji, she trains under Hayabusa, Mila would get destroyed ^.^

doesn't seem to help her in doa lol. If Mila gets ahold of her once, she'd get destroyed just like she (and ryu) does in Ninja Gaiden when a enemy actually gets ahold of them lol. Ninjas seem to have crap defense, honestly.

Crext

Standard Donor

I guess Momiji is a wizard or a battlemage then, lol.

Ninjas seem to have crap defense, honestly.

Aye, there is canon and there is game balance. Good point though, haha. They don't got Raiden's parry, guess it is because they aren't cyborgs!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
doesn't seem to help her in doa lol. If Mila gets ahold of her once, she'd get destroyed just like she (and ryu) does in Ninja Gaiden when a enemy actually gets ahold of them lol. Ninjas seem to have crap defense, honestly.

This guys question is confusing as fuck

I cant tell if he means momiji vs mila in general or them 2 vs in doa mechanics lol

Btw you cant make that grab logic, thats gameplay mechanic....lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD