DOA5U Why do you main Ayane?

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Here. Alot of ppl been asking me about this avatar. I'm done with it now. Enjoy. (PS I hardly ever post pics of ANY girl I'm a fan of.. EVER. Just a fan of them as a fighter because it's who I use as a competitor. Even though they're hot lol) Now ENJOY!

Attachments

• 867.jpg
    867.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 352

Murakame

I just picked her up but she is so fun to use because of the way she is able to make the opponent make an ass of them self by whiffing moves. You don't even have to be the one initiating an attack you can spin in and out of close range combat. I also like how almost everything she has at close range is designed to put her back in the position she excels in the most: at distance. (Like 214 T and 236T. Also each throw puts her in a different stance, one of them being her BT, the other her normal.) I just love how balanced she is. I really can't think of anything wrong with this character. Nice damage output, great range and control of space, exceptional evasive ability, is not handicapped if she is ever cornered in close range because of what I stated above. I usually like to play characters that perform well in any situation like Ryu in street fighter or rushdown and I feel like she is this games equivalent of the former. Her spinjutsu is also really cool and appealing.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Got another 1 for you guys.

P.S. OK I'll admit it! I was saw a Ayane purple bikini pic in the DOA5+ add & my jaw dropped LOL. But again, I'm fighting gamer.

Attachments

• 998936180eec11e283fd123138179feb_7.jpg
    998936180eec11e283fd123138179feb_7.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 344

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
BTW Merry XMAS to all! LMAO!

Attachments

• 484215_519140844770225_975616083_n.jpg
    484215_519140844770225_975616083_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 308

Mesharey

Ayane2.jpg

I saw this image from NG then I bought Xbox and DOA3 and she was my first choice, I like her strange purple hair and personality. Also, she's so fun to play.

Female Tengu

That pic reminds me on my first reaction when I saw demo videos of NG1 on some DVDs coming with gaming magazines etc. I wondered "who the hell is she?". I saw the bandana and puprle hair but I couldn't believe it was Ayane, lol. Later I've read somehwere else that this girl actualy is Ayane. And I was like "nooo way, she looks totally different!".

And I happily smiled.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Here's another

Attachments

• 374043_495409993809977_852775746_n.jpg
    374043_495409993809977_852775746_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 294
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum ! I main Ayane too... I'm wanting to add your gamertags on the page. I like to play Ayane VS Ayane. I main her because she's a butterfly lol

bingsoo

Ayanes80085Lover said:
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum ! I main Ayane too... I'm wanting to add your gamertags on the page. I like to play Ayane VS Ayane. I main her because she's a butterfly lol

Welcome! If u play on PSN, definitely add me!

Bataar

It's been so long now, I don't remember why I started with her. When I first played Dead or Alive 2 back on the Dreamcast, I didn't use her much. I don't remember who I used back then. Same with DoA3 on Xbox. I think Christie was my main then. It wasn't until I started seeing other people use her playing online in DoA2U on the Xbox that I started using her. She's been my main ever since. I like her the most in DoA5 since she's just so sassy :)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Picked her up in DOA1 because out of all the girls, she seemed the most interesting and the most mysterious, being a hidden character who transitioned from a training dummy. Used her a lot in DOA2: Hardcore as well. Then DOA5 comes along and I just love the evolution of her moves. Plus, it's fun to spin and flip all over the screen.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD