Why the european player get that screwed?

Pokerking87

Its getting ridicilous i was asking a JP player from my PSN friendlist they get that update since 2 days same as in US. Srsly its pathetic what happened here with the EU Player, there enough player here they would buy DLCs and all this shit. But Team Ninja got no interested to make more money and to ignorant to give us the patch. Very very sad all. I asked every day on twitter tecmo europe or team ninja, no response, nothing. I should take this game and pull of out my window while taking a picture and sending this per twitter. Sry for my frustration but my patience is over.
Happy day all on tuesday this was my last day in Dead or Alive for a long time.

Nygenn

While your reaction is a bit excessive you do have a point.
I keep seeing these RSS messages saying there is a new DLC for DOA5U but in truth there isn't. Another thing is, where can I find Core Fighters? I may have bought the game but I have friends that would like to try Core Fighters only to find that it's not on PSN Europe.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's same here in UK we also don't have the patch, we did get the Swimsuit DLC though so Idk what's up with that
I'd say ask Chin on TK Europe's twitter but I don't think he would know either.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I talk about PSN Europe!
I know, but minus the DLC I'm in the same boat as you, and I don't think PSN UK has the DLC either it's more than likely a PSN thing rather than TN.

If it was TN then Xbox wouldn't have the DLC either, however it IS TN that's pulling the plug on the 1.02 patch here and THAT is BS

Rawbietussin

You're not the only ones. Us non-Japan Asian players couldn't find any of 5U's new DLC (5UCE and Pre-order idol costumes) content on our PSN stores as well.

AkaShocka

:eek:. Can you guys gameshare with one of your friends from the U.S? I know that's not going to solve the problem for all EU players but until it release, just try to gameshare. So when It comes out over there, you'll already have it, for free! :)

Emulsion

It's same here in UK we also don't have the patch, we did get the Swimsuit DLC though so Idk what's up with that
I'd say ask Chin on TK Europe's twitter but I don't think he would know either.

I just checked the UK psn store and we don't have the ultimate sexy costumes yet. Not sure about the 360 though. Funny thing is, the DOA5U UK site states that they are available.

Rawbietussin

:eek:. Can you guys gameshare with one of your friends from the U.S? I know that's not going to solve the problem for all EU players but until it release, just try to gameshare. So when It comes out over there, you'll already have it, for free! :)

DLC's are region-locked sadly according to d3v so I'm not sure if DLCs would get carried over for different versions of the game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I just checked the UK psn store and we don't have the ultimate sexy costumes yet. Not sure about the 360 though. Funny thing is, the DOA5U UK site states that they are available.
We have them on XBL yeah, Idk why that is though like I said it's probably a PSN thing rather than TN's.

DR2K

be patient. Everything you're complaining about tn have very little control over.

Emulsion

be patient. Everything you're complaining about tn have very little control over.

Including the patch?

When the patches for GOWA come out, there is only an hour or two difference. DLC comes to Europe a little later than the US as the UK store doesn't update on the same day.

AkaShocka

The case is just simple Team Ninja didnt care about the player besides JP and US and that makes me sick.
That's not true!! They love everyone equally. It's probably a bug or something in the PSN store. EU has very strong players, there is no way they like JP and US more. When I get my PS3 and if you don't have tem, we can gameshare, but like Rawbie said, I don't think it's possible to gameshare from different regions. But we can try :)

Pokerking87

Including the patch?

When the patches for GOWA come out, there is only an hour or two difference. DLC comes to Europe a day later than the US as the UK store updates a day later.

True! In DOA5 one day later DLCs because the store and the patch on same day 1-2 hrs. But now we wait over freakin 2 days of this goddamn 1.02 patch here in europe. Rank single still a catastrophe to find ppl, havent searched since 2 days i dont wait 15 minutes that a fool declined after he see my stats. Lobby bugs, still a lot laggy 3/4 bar Fights and i should be patience??? I really loved DOA5 i played 24000 Fights online i think no one got more Fights, i am a online warrior i have no option to play offline sadly here no tournaments or something. But i have to expect the same service as in Japan or US, but we get screwed all the time here in europe.

Pokerking87

I got the patch for EU. So I don't see what the commotion is all about.

Dude you got the Core Fighters version as i am from US Store, you remember we played some fight, of course they is patched, its an US version. I talk about the EU version here all the time.

Btw. I sended this link from this thread to Tecmo Europes Twitter. Really they should see this crap what they do.

DR2K

Including the patch?

When the patches for GOWA come out, there is only an hour or two difference. DLC comes to Europe a little later than the US as the UK store doesn't update on the same day.

Your compliants should be to Sony of Europe since they control the content on their store.

Randark

I said this in the other post about core fighters but I personally think it will all get resolved when core fighters finally gets released.

we are missing not only the CE swimsuits (and pre-order) but also the individually priced DOA5 outfits (ie santa's etc)

what I think has happened is that TN made the DLC for core fighters, (the disc version is just an unlocked core fighters), so as we don't have core fighters yet, we also don't have the DLC that goes with it

it's still a sorry state of affairs and I'm definately not defending who-ever is responsible for this mess, especially as core fighter "release date" got changed a day before release with no word on what the new release date is and not reason why it was changed (works fine in other countries so why pull it for us JUST cos our shelf date was the last)

they pulled this crap before with the 1.03 DoA5 patch, something wrong so they just didn't release it it... rather than letting us have it buggy like rest of world (I know this is an old issue and that time only affected xbox players but this reeks of same thing (and I jumped ship to PS3 to avoid this sort of thing))

anyway, GTAV is out this week, so I'm going to care a bit less now... just pity as they would have had my money so much earlier if they didn't do this sort of thing

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD