Wild unedited screenshots of Last Round appeared!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
DOA3's stages have the better art direction, that's why they tend to look more impressive than DOA5's. The beach stage in DOA3 is a piece of art. It's highly stylized and it portrays the ideal of that far away, exotic and romantic place, you have in mind, when you think about South Sea islands. DOA5's version is just a beach, that you can find in reality everywhere in the South Sea.

DeadorAlive3_594_1024.jpg

Dead-or-Alive-5-218.jpg

Last edited:

PhoenixVFIRE

Honestly, if they added weather effects and night/day to almost every stage, it would spice up these stages so much IMO.

I can imagine a night/sunset version of Zack Island, a daytime Shibuya, rain in Haunted Lorelei, daytime Lorelei, Full moon desert wasteland, destroyed lab(just cuz), daytime Sky City Tokyo, etc..

Aspect

Honestly, if they added weather effects and night/day to almost every stage, it would spice up these stages so much IMO.

I can imagine a night/sunset version of Zack Island, a daytime Shibuya, rain in Haunted Lorelei, daytime Lorelei, Full moon desert wasteland, destroyed lab(just cuz), daytime Sky City Tokyo, etc..

Sunset option on every stage with sun glare would be amazing. Or the break of dawn, cause I'm more of a sunrise vs sunset guy

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
While both beaches are beautiful, DOA3's beach feels....moody and dark. The sunset is beautifully depressing, and feels like the sad end of something...i can't describe it. DOA5's however feels happy and vibrant with the bright shining sun illuminating the entire stage. It's like telling me it's gonna be a great day and i have alot of great matches ahead of me, and that the fun will never end. Sounds corny, but you get my point.;)

Goarmagon

Standard Donor

More stages with slipstun yo. Lorelei would be fucking epic with rain.

Argentus

which again, is just sad, because past DOA's HAD that feature...but like all other features, they removed it with DOA5 instead of expanding it, like they should have.

PhoenixVFIRE

which again, is just sad, because past DOA's HAD that feature...but like all other features, they removed it with DOA5 instead of expanding it, like they should have.
It would be interesting if by expanding it, it would mean more than just rain/thunder/day/night.... like we could even add winter effects or something :3

Dark-truth

I have a picture I took a while ago of the crowd on that stage-

tumblr_nj46s5lP2S1rje51ao1_1280.png

If you wanna see REALLY bad, look at the crowd in Tiger Show. I had a pic of that somewhere but can't find it.
LMAO im done it looks so fake though that guy with the black head reminds me of eminem XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD