Winter Brawl Cancelled & Wishing Big E Speedy Recovery

Due to health concerns and surgery, Big E from Big E Gaming had no choice but to cancel Winter Brawl 2024 where Dead or Alive 5: Last Round was once again advertised as a main event game. Sometimes you have to put other things on hold so that you can be the best you for the future, and we at FSD wish Big E a speedy recovery so that he can get back to what he does best and that is of course serving the fighting game community. If you purchased a fighting pass you can expect your refund within the next thirty days.

While I do not know Big E personally, it's undeniable that his characteristics contribute heavily to the survival of Dead or Alive. I don't think anyone can argue that some of the best moments in the history of the franchise happened at a Big E tournament and we find it paramount that DOA will return to one of his events given that his health is first back on track. Big E will be undergoing surgery as early as next week due to a concerning heart issue with and also due to Big E's history with strokes.

Once again, we wish Big E a speedy recovery and a safely performed surgery. You can follow him on Twitter for tournament information and his progress (as he sees fit to share it). We love you Big E!

Due to health concerns and surgery, Big E from Big E Gaming had no choice but to cancel Winter Brawl 2024 where Dead or Alive 5: Last Round was once again advertised as a main event game. Sometimes you have to put other things on hold so that you can be the best you for the future, and we at FSD wish Big E a speedy recovery so that he can get back to what he does best and that is of course serving the fighting game community. If you purchased a fighting pass you can expect your refund within the next thirty days.

While I do not know Big E personally, it's undeniable that his characteristics contribute heavily to the survival of Dead or Alive. I don't think anyone can argue that some of the best moments in the history of the franchise happened at a Big E tournament and we find it paramount that DOA will return to one of his events given that his health is first back on track. Big E will be undergoing surgery as early as next week due to a concerning heart issue with and also due to Big E's history with strokes.

Once again, we wish Big E a speedy recovery and a safely performed surgery. You can follow him on Twitter for tournament information and his progress (as he sees fit to share it). We love you Big E!
I've talked to big E personally, he is a really nice guy. His tournies help so much for DOA. Will say a prayer for his full recovery!

Amazing how so many players depend on one guy to do the heavy lifting.

I've talked to big E personally, he is a really nice guy. His tournies help so much for DOA. Will say a prayer for his full recovery!

Same, Big E is a phenomenal person. Met him in quite a few events.

There was a point in time a while back where my pops went missing at like 2 in the morning and I couldn't find him anywhere. Big E of all people literally flat out messaged me to see how I was doing and that everything was gonna be alright. I was incredibly frustrated and immensely stressed at the situation that I even contacted the police, at the same time Big E was on the phone with me trying to help me relax and not make the situation worse in front of NY police. Mind you, this was roughly 8-10 years ago somewhere there so I don't remember the exact date. I was in my early to mid 20s traveling to events. Eventually I found my pops, but the man was vocally and spiritually there when he didn't need to.

I'll always support Big E so I do hope everything is going well for him presently.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD