Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is Breaking Company Records

Team NINJA's Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty has not only received strong review scores, but it's also breaking company records despite being a Day 1 Game Pass title. If you're interested in seeing what the excitement is about, we implore you test out Wo Long for yourself on Day 1 Game Pass. If you've never signed up for Game Pass before, it's only one dollar to start, and the quality here completely dominates the old build of the Final Demo.

While Nioh 1 & 2 are extremely successful and fun games, the general audience of gamers appeared to find more appeal in Wo Long as its all-time peak currently sits at 75,373. This number is nearly double Nioh 2's 41,273 all-time peak. That being said, Wo Long has created interest for Nioh 2 among players with a 17% increase since Wo Long's release.

Since Fumihiko Yasuda has taken over as president of Team NINJA Studios; the company has been valued higher than it ever has been before. Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation & Nioh 2 are attracting thousands of players each day, and with Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty being added to this it creates a desire within the players to see the Dead or Alive fighting franchise and NINJA Gaiden to high heights in terms of interesting players globally and creating a bigger business for both famed series.

Congratulations to Team NINJA for finding true success with Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. This title proves that Day 1 Game Pass can be a great payment option to developers while also seeing successful sales. In the next few years, it seems obvious Team NINJA will be expanding within Koei Tecmo while making more awesome game titles and maybe even major motion pictures.

Last edited:
Is online required? Like for an account setup or day 1 patch? I installed last friday from game pass but been having internet problems all weekend but I really want to try it out...

Is online required? Like for an account setup or day 1 patch? I installed last friday from game pass but been having internet problems all weekend but I really want to try it out...
Yeah since you are on game pass you will be need to be online to confirm the subscription.

That really sucks and I know the feeling. Hope your internet evens out soon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD