Xbox one version crashes

Ritsuko

Early today I accepted an invite and played in a lobby perfectly fine, but since then I've tried going online and searching for matches/ranked and it freezes every time. (xbox one)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Team NINJA is aware. I was speaking to them earlier today about this and other issues. Not sure this is the game yet though since I played after the patch fine. Freezing began early this afternoon around the time Lives issues began.

Ritsuko

It seems random. Today I could search lobbies once, played some matches, searched again, game froze 4 times. There's also barely more than 3 or 4 lobbies which makes me wonder how bad the problem is.

Its a shame that this is happening. I made a commitment to Microsoft with the launch of 360 just to play doa3. These people use to be experts with the microsoft platforms. Realistically patches dont come too quick, so how long do we wait? Creating lobbies and inviting friends is the way to go. as searching is 50/50. THIS UNACCEPTABLE. AND I DONT WANT NO DAMN FREE COSTUMES! WTF

Ritsuko

Is this happening on the ps4 as well? Was thinking of returning the game and getting the ps4 version instead.

jonosono

Standard Donor
I made a commitment to Microsoft with the launch of 360 just to play doa3.

DOA 3 never came to the Xbox 360.
I do agree that it's frustrating for these online issues to pop up now.
However, I'm glad that we can still create lobbies and invite friends to join us.
I had some seriously good times last night.

Who-lio

its silly, I cant play any the "FIGHT" offline modes and Ive only managed to find one online game without it crashing, Training works fine.
Nyotengu, Marie and Phase 4 all didnt have ANY costumes unlocked, but I was still able to choose them through Random.
the hell is going on?

westtrade

Is this happening on the ps4 as well? Was thinking of returning the game and getting the ps4 version instead.

This issue does not occur on the PS4 version of the game. I bought the xbox one version first, after finding out that my TE2 stick does not work with the game and that the game would crash when searching for ranked matches I got the PS4 version. I have had no issues with the PS4 version of the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD