"You'll never be alone again, Mathilda." [Mila General Discussion]

Any point in doing her takedowns? Everyone's been able to break out of it when I do it :oops:

Sadly most good players break out of it 99% of the time, I like to mash the grab when in TD and sometimes it works.

Btw, anyone know a reliable source for frame data anywhere? I need to know what I can use so I can zero out moves that are obsolete/useless and center my movelist around the useful ones.

Jefffcore

Any point in doing her takedowns? Everyone's been able to break out of it when I do it :oops:
Definitely; they're offensive holds and they duck high if you have good frame advantage or time them right.

You just have to time your inputs right.

If you do 66H+P after 66k you'll go through everything.

Tenren

been messing around with her tonight, the range on her 66p is nasty, the same with her k,p. the over head catchs people off guard. She reminds me a lot of Aoi from VF after a juggle ill throw in a ground grab every now and then. Her low spin sweep"2H+K" is pretty good too, seems to go under a lot.

Dr.Dogg if someone throws out of a takedown is it a reset back to neutral? I havent really tested it yet.

SkatanMilla

You're on large advantage when someone breaks your mount takedown, if you're in half guard then I think you're only at a small advantage or even.

Jefffcore

You're on large advantage when someone breaks your mount takedown, if you're in half guard then I think you're only at a small advantage or even.
After someone breaks the take-down press P for a follow up punch that's 7i, it will stop anything they do and it's -6 if they block it. (Buffer a throw break)

To add to what I wrote yesterday:

On lightweights after CB you can get 6H+K (Or 33P) > P6PP > 3PP > K for the most damage I could find; OR 2K for an untechable and 8 less damage.

(Light weights and Mid weights) On CH, or after a sit-down then 6H+K or 33P as the launch: P6PP > PPP6P nets the most damage for a combo(I'm not 100% if this is the right combo I'll have to check when I'm back on my Box); or if you know they're going to tech and wanna be fancy you can do P6PP > 3PP > P > 9P.

Anytime you get frame advantage her takedown is probably your best option. If it's broken you can do a 7i p out of it to start a new combo.

The kicks from K, PK, and PPK all give +11 on NH so her takedown is a great option. IF they SE it's only +6 and the takedown will ONLY duck high attacks.

Anytime you know someone will tech after being knocked into the ground, 9P is a great option; it'll beat anything they do (the only that that will stop it is a mid wakeup), it's only -1, and if it's held it only gets sidestepped and you're still only at -5. 3H+K works well, too; it's -4 on block, on hit it gives a free ground throw. Unfortunately it can be held though. Her take-down, like in every other situation is also a great option.

The second hit of 3PP is a sit-down, P+K is a sit-down on NH, the P from KP is a sit-down on NH (If K whiffs), and 7K charged fully is a sit-down.

My favorite whiff punisher is 4H+K, it's range is ridiculous.

NSC745

Sorry I don't know the number notations so bear with me here while ill try to divulge some info.

Mila is very good at her mix ups, u can feint alot of her moves into a takedown which can be very beastly.

A lot of people aren't use to SS yet so you can use her SS grab which beats everything except for grabs and sweeps in my experience. It is a very good move. Just go for the throw on the ground till you get your punch or knee timing down.

Now onto a ill combo stuff.

She has a very fast jab. So PP down K is brutal. Follow it up,with a Dowm KPPP. Should launch. Into another pp. catch while falling with her Don k. Then floor grab. You can down kick then floor grab 99% of the time. She is very quick.

If they break your floor grab, follow up,with her rising punch, be careful though they can counter it if they know its coming. You can knee out of it too. Or if you know they are going to counter, grab them with qcb and take em down again.

Her sidestep p is nice, think has good stun/launch on counter hit.

That's all I got for now. Watch PJ stream on twitch there are a few good Mila. Basically, keep them afraid of that takedown and ur doing good.

riceman789

BnB I've been using so far:
8PPP>4H+K>6p+K>33P(or6H+K)>PPP6P 100-121dmg
1H+KPPPP>4H+K>6P+K>33P(or6H+K)>PPP6P 118 dmg
Hopefully I'll post more, but this is all I have to contribute

synce

The more I use her the more I fall in love... You're right sidestep takedown is beastly. I suppose with Mila the main thing is to get them down and start guessing what you're gonna do :confused:

Also I took a quick look at the guide today and it mentioned something about a possible throw loop. Can't remember the details, maybe tomorrow I'll pay the store another visit

MasterHavik

You sure? Last thing we need is an inf ruining this game. You think it because he didn't tech it right and is being punish for laying on the ground. Try it on Tina. He said he was playing Tina when it happen to him.

Jefffcore

That only works if the person doesn't tech. They're playing the rookie level PC in Time Attack or Arcade.

BnB I've been using so far:
8PPP>4H+K>6p+K>33P(or6H+K)>PPP6P 100-121dmg
1H+KPPPP>4H+K>6P+K>33P(or6H+K)>PPP6P 118 dmg
Hopefully I'll post more, but this is all I have to contribute

Unfortunately those are a lot of hits and nothing is semi guaranteed. I'd consider 3PP more of a bread and butter, as it's her only sit-down that works IN stun; using it after any other hit offers a CB, though it's not guaranteed. Unfortunately they're both mids.

I'd stick to 2 hits from other string; long strings are never a good idea: I like 4PK, 2KP, 4PP, P6P(takes one more hit for CB), 3PP, PPP. After you get that initial hit you usually only need 2 more to get CB.

MasterHavik

lol something told me that dude didn't know how to tech.

Anyways I went through Mila's commands. She is really good. I feel she is to use like an mma fighter i.e. learn how to find good setups into takedown. Those combos are nice, but I feel you guys need to look into to takedown.

riceman789

That only works if the person doesn't tech. They're playing the rookie level PC in Time Attack or Arcade.

Unfortunately those are a lot of hits and nothing is semi guaranteed. I'd consider 3PP more of a bread and butter, as it's her only sit-down that works IN stun; using it after any other hit offers a CB, though it's not guaranteed. Unfortunately they're both mids.

I'd stick to 2 hits from other string; long strings are never a good idea: I like 4PK, 2KP, 4PP, P6P(takes one more hit for CB), 3PP, PPP. After you get that initial hit you usually only need 2 more to get CB.

oh ok cool...I'll keep that in mind yeah I mean like I'm to get some practical stuff posted so I'm in the works and trying to get know the game a lil more

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD