9/25 gamestop release date

DrDogg

It's the first and last Tuesday of the month. Electronics, especially movies and videogames, are almost always dated for Tuesdays.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. What I'm saying is that most "placeholder" dates are not on Tuesdays. For example, go to the GameStop site and search Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The date is 12/31/2012, which is a Monday. Search Transformers: Fall of Cyberton to see that it's 12/1/2012, which is a Saturday. Epic Mickey 2 is 10/1/2012, which is a Monday.

Placeholder dates are generally the first or last date of the month. In the case of DOA5 it's a Tuesday, which makes it seem like a real date and not placeholder.

Gill Hustle

If that's the case, then TN really needs to get out more and get some worldwide loketests for the latest build pronto for good exposure. Ain't no way I'm gonna watch this game lose to a standalone Tekken gameplay mode that should've been in Tekken 6 from the get-go.

Maybe they should go the BETA route ala Gears 3 to collect data along with loke tests. I found it kinda of funny how people have been getting a hold of the demo . . . without buying the NG3 CE >_>. It's like they REALLY want that feedback.

The thing I fear about the online survey is while I'm a fanservice guy at heart, their mailbox will be flooded with absurd amounts of impractical requests. Hell if your on FSD you (we) should probably tag that in the surveys.

Not saying we're better than the next, but . . . I'll leave it at that.

Orange Pork

I am completely comfortable with saying that I am better than everyone else. My suggestions will be tagged with OP.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD